Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you dont get the show in your area.....
Just thought I'd let everyone know if you can't listen to the guys live everyday (like me I live in philly) and have an iphone you can listen to WGRD using the "radiolicious" iphone app. That is all just though I'd help everyone out.
"Eat, drink and be merry
For tomorrow we die "
dmb486 Wrote:Just thought I'd let everyone know if you can't listen to the guys live everyday (like me I live in philly) and have an iphone you can listen to WGRD using the "radiolicious" iphone app. That is all just though I'd help everyone out.

to add on to this, if your phone has windows mobile it can play an asx stream so you can use this link...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://media.streamads.com/clientdata/regent/asx/WGRD.asx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://media.streamads.com/clientdata/r ... x/WGRD.asx</a><!-- m -->
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
The time zones screw me up, I just podcast so that I don't miss anything.
You can also call your local radio station and demand that they add FBHW to their daily line up.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:You can also call your local radio station and demand that they add FBHW to their daily line up.

tried that... doesn't work as well as you think it would.
Yeah, there was even an opening here when Adam Carolla was fired. I emailed the PD of the station and told him about FBHW and I got the "Thanks, we'll look into it". Then they hired some retarded Kevin and Bean show out of LA. :roll:
LimpBagel Wrote:Yeah, there was even an opening here when Adam Carolla was fired. I emailed the PD of the station and told him about FBHW and I got the "Thanks, we'll look into it". Then they hired some retarded Kevin and Bean show out of LA. :roll:
yeah there was a great opening here on a station WYSP, it has tastes similar to WGRD. There was a DJ called kid chris, he was fired because of his stupidity. I know i emailed about it, and i am pretty sure there were a few here that emailed too. Not too long afterwards they went and highered danny bonnadouchebag.
Philly Mike Wrote:
LimpBagel Wrote:Yeah, there was even an opening here when Adam Carolla was fired. I emailed the PD of the station and told him about FBHW and I got the "Thanks, we'll look into it". Then they hired some retarded Kevin and Bean show out of LA. :roll:
yeah there was a great opening here on a station WYSP, it has tastes similar to WGRD. There was a DJ called kid chris, he was fired because of his stupidity. I know i emailed about it, and i am pretty sure there were a few here that emailed too. Not too long afterwards they went and highered danny bonnadouchebag.

Ugh, I could handle listening to Carolla on my drive in but when they added Bonnadouchy that was it. Even Carolla faked an illness to get him off the show.
LimpBagel Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

Ugh, I could handle listening to Carolla on my drive in but when they added Bonnadouchy that was it. Even Carolla faked an illness to get him off the show.
yeah, imagine how i feel when just scanning through the stations in the car when I can't get a clear signal from WCHR. I want to punch my radio when I hear his voice coming out of it, it is even more annoying when that station has a good song on and I hear a commercial for his show come up. I wish that when he does one of his fights someone will cause an embilism in his brain... yes i know it sounds dark hearted to wish such a thing, but it is danny bonnadouchie better him then me.
Philly Mike Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:You can also call your local radio station and demand that they add FBHW to their daily line up.

tried that... doesn't work as well as you think it would.
well obviously you need to resort to calling in bomb threats to your local station and, if that doesn't work, resort to breaking into the station and taking hostages, promising to release them only after the show is added to the lineup
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type