Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QLZ Springfield Trip
If anyone is going to be on the internet tubes today, you can listen to Free Beer, Hot Wings, Zane, & Joe today (6-13-09)....
10:00 to 12:00 and 2:00 to whenever (central)
live on http://www.wqlz.com/
:mrgreen:
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3252" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3252</a><!-- l -->
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Doh! :o :oops:
one Wrote:Doh! :o :oops:
eh, your not the first nor will you be the last to do it Smile it's okay good effort :pet:
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
If anyone has audio of Queenie and Orzy in studio feel free to post it here!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I was pretty busy in the morning so I missed them saying Queenie and 0rz0ski were there, but I never did hear the guys say anything about them, nor anything from them.

I was hoping the guys were going to host the remote from the Fieldhouse since I didn't get the chance to go, but I never heard them on the air once all afternoon. That was disappointing. Sad
one Wrote:I was pretty busy in the morning so I missed them saying Queenie and 0rz0ski were there, but I never did hear the guys say anything about them, nor anything from them.

I was hoping the guys were going to host the remote from the Fieldhouse since I didn't get the chance to go, but I never heard them on the air once all afternoon. That was disappointing. Sad

They did not mention that we were there, but it was awesome nonetheless. Damn it's hard to hold back laughter.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Quote:They did not mention that we were there, but it was awesome nonetheless. Damn it's hard to hold back laughter.

Glad you had a good time! :mrgreen:
If I'm not working next year, I think I'll try to see them when they come down. :thumbup: