Poll: What do you think of "Weekly Top Five?"
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Love it like Mr. Shunky loved Zane's mom.
91.30%
21 91.30%
Leave it like Zane's dad left Eric.
8.70%
2 8.70%
Total 23 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly Top Five: Love it or Leave it?
It may be a little early to judge this segment. I'm usually never one to make up my mind after one airing but I have to say I absolutely LOVED this segment. One of the main reasons why I loved "Name That Tune" and "Uncanny Impressions" in the past is because they made all four guys participate. The more everyone has to participate the more likely it is that someone will say something stupid and get viciously attacked.

That's exactly what I felt like "Weekly Top Five" brought to the table this week. FB, HW, Zane, Joe and Qsteev (the Q is silent) all have excellent potential to be mocked. This week Qsteev was the victim. I really hope that this continues to be a weekly thing like it appears it will. It's no "Name Than Tune" but it's plenty awesome in it's own right.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Its a great segment, looks like you have a thing for zane though judging by the choices lol.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I do like the segment. Simple, easy to spark a LOT of discussion.

and major bonus points for KEYBOARD CAT

play me out?
-Good evening, Scotty
With the exception of Paired with an Idiot at times, lists created by show members = guaranteed success. Now the only question that remains is- will hotwings continue this startling new trend of making his lists in order?!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:will hotwings continue this startling new trend of making his lists in order?!
you know he won't it was just an off week.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I think this will be a great segment, it's very simple and revolves around the guys, instead of depending on the callers to provide the humor. Let them do what they do best - make fun of themselves and others.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Wow. It's crazy that this segment is 100% awesome, as displayed by the poll results. I agree though, its funny.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Yeah, polls almost never get 100%
Wowie Groovie !
I must say the first week's topic to me was boring. I did not really care who they wanted to have a meal with. That being said I thought steev picked a great topic for week 2. I know they had gone through eachothers ipods before, but it was still good to hear them. I say keep it going. :thumbup:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I like it so far. I'm a little apprehensive about this week's topic, top 5 childhood memories. But I think Zane will either dish out or receive some quality beatings, and that's always entertaining.