Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what about psychics
i saw a guy who could speak to the dead once, this is basically how it went: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/153776
providencecrow Wrote:i saw a guy who could speak to the dead once, this is basically how it went: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/153776

+1 cause that's funny as hell.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Paulding lights in the UP of MI....can't explain what I saw there....but freaked the ess out of some sorority sisters and me.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
vsangelchick Wrote:Paulding lights in the UP of MI....can't explain what I saw there....but freaked the ess out of some sorority sisters and me.

You're a sorrority girl too ? I officially love you. Sorry, it's unavoidable now.
Wowie Groovie !
lol....yes I am....and proud of it....we do a lot of good in the community.
vsangelchick Wrote:lol....yes I am....and proud of it....we do a lot of good in the community.

yes, but do you have underwear pillow fights, you know, for the community ?
Wowie Groovie !
that's classified information....can't release all our secrets
vsangelchick Wrote:that's classified information....can't release all our secrets

My ex (the same one who became a lesbian for 6 months) was a sorrority girl, and not once during any of the time I spent at the sorrority house did I see a single underwear pillow fight. I didnt even see any evidence of one, no floating feathers, no loud giggling, nothing.
Wowie Groovie !
lol....we hide it well. Like I said....we're good at keeping secrets.
vsangelchick Wrote:lol....we hide it well. Like I said....we're good at keeping secrets.

She did show me their secret ritual room on the day she moved out. It was pretty dull, 70's style paneling and light grey carpet. Sorrorities in real life are nothing like they are on TV or in Movies.
Wowie Groovie !
I predict that people will read this post...holy crap I must Psycho I mean Psychic.