Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Images in chat
I'd be more comfortable if the NSFW and borderline NSFW images remained in the NSFW forum. That way people are expecting those sort of things. The chat shouldn't really be considered a free for all because a good portion of the chatters are at work.

Thanks!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thank you, Biff. Now my job may be a little bit safer.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Ditto what Krys said.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Biff,

Is your dog humping/puking pic from the 'Pictures better left unposted' considered SFW?

PS. It's my favorite.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Now what will I do with that picture of my crank?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Now what will I do with that picture of my crank?
Send it to Zane.. Apparently he likes that.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Biff,

Is your dog humping/puking pic from the 'Pictures better left unposted' considered SFW?

PS. It's my favorite.

That's a good question. I'll show it to my boss for the litmus test.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Biff,

PS. It's my favorite.

That's a good question. I'll show it to my boss for the litmus test.

*Please be ok, Please be ok, Please be ok, Please be ok*
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I would say almost all the pics posted in the pics better left unposted thread are NSFW considering they have some sort of offensive joke in them somehow. not to mention chat actually not being allowed in almost any work area to begin with so things being SFW in chat really doesn't make much sense anyway.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I'm crossing my fingers that it makes your boss puke, or at least dry heave.... I hate that .GIF. Sorry Howie.
What? I didn't do it.
My work doesn't allow chat, but if the NSFW images sneak through and i get found out then the board will be less one Moderator.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:My work doesn't allow chat, but if the NSFW images sneak through and i get found out then the board will be less one Moderator.
point being, the past office jobs i have had having a chat room up was even worse than anything that could be considered NSFW. the reason most businesses don't allow chat aside from the potential production drain is because it is a huge security breach, these are especially true for the companies that deal with privacy of customer accounts such as when i worked for phone call center where we took in private info, or when i worked for a bank where we had customer accounts on our desks all day. I would have gotten fired for either, and have seen people get fired for such things. so either way most cases it is an equal offense.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Mostly it is nude images right? Or is it the racey images too? Or the gross ones? Or the vagina punching ones like Opus likes?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
"If you have to ask, don't post it in chat" seems to be a good guideline.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Agreed.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Let's see....

We cant say fuck.

We can't post images in the chat.

We can't quote transcripts from the chat.

We can't talk about the NSFW section while in the chat.

Anything else ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Let's see....

We cant say Eff.

Anything else ?

No talking about what you can’t talk about.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:No talking about what you can’t talk about.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
Titan! Wrote:Let's see....

We cant say Eff.

Anything else ?

No talking about what you can’t talk about.

you have truly been missed....( ok, a lil ass kissing going on...long day with the babies...)
Yeah well...

Miss me or hate me....

I am still me and I still think this board needs an administrator who is VOTED for by the members.

But gosh Biff you just won't allow that will you ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Yeah well...

Miss me or hate me....

I am still me and I still think this board needs an administrator who is VOTED for by the members.

But gosh Biff you just won't allow that will you ?
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2905&start=300#p85111" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2905&start=300#p85111</a><!-- l -->
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Yeah.

Wow.

Opus, you totally put me in my place with that link.

However, if you'll allow me...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2905&start=300#p85111" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6& ... 300#p85111</a><!-- m -->
Wowie Groovie !