Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think Fast Game Show: When it comes Who is in?
Post here if you are interested in participating in a Big Fancy Thinkfast Game Show team with other forum members. This way we can get a count of who wants to play so we know how many teams we have. You can have 4 people per team and it is $40 per team to enter usually, so $10 each person.

Also, post your trivia "expertise" as well so we can try and not load one team with people who have the same trivia knowledge.

I am in, and my trivia knowledge would be music, movies, games, and general 90's trivia.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Should be able to be in.
I'm in.

My expertise runs the gamut of Arts and Entertainment, History, Science and Technology, People and places, and general random stuff.

I am extremely terrible at sports though. Never really had an interest in sports.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Sports and history are probably my top two.
I'm in. I wasn't too hot at the gameshow last year, but I was great at drinking.

Area of expertise is random stuff, Jeopardy and DTZ stuff.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I'm tentativly in. I'm a little knowledgeable in everything except sports. I'd say my strong points were television and movies.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Sounds like a blast to me!! I pretty good with History, Football, Politics. Throw in some random knowledge. I'm a slow button whacker though.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Well suck me Sally, I'm in.
Wowie Groovie !