Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Visitor in Grand Rapids
Hey all, I'm a Nashville listener and me and my wife, who is a gvsu grad, are visiting the GR area for a few day to see her grand parents in Hudsonville during the week before 4th or July. We've gone the last 2 years and usually take a day for site seeing. We went to Meijers Garden one year (boring) and the Ford Museum last year (interesting). I was wondering if there was something like that to do for a day or afternoon.

I've heard there is a zoo there, but I'm not sure I want to do that in July... Any suggestions?
benjithegreat98 Wrote:Hey all, I'm a Nashville listener and me and my wife, who is a gvsu grad, are visiting the GR area for a few day to see her grand parents in Hudsonville during the week before 4th or July. We've gone the last 2 years and usually take a day for site seeing. We went to Meijers Garden one year (boring) and the Ford Museum last year (interesting). I was wondering if there was something like that to do for a day or afternoon.

I've heard there is a zoo there, but I'm not sure I want to do that in July... Any suggestions?

Michigan Adventures in Muskegon has a water park and amusement park.

No visit to the area would be complete without a visit to Orangeville.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
John Ball Zoo is decent. It'll be hot in July, but what outdoor activity isn't. They just opened up a new lion exhibit within the past year or so, which is supposed to be really cool.

Not sure what their schedule is like around the Fourth, but if the Whitecaps are in town, their games are a nice relaxing evening.
Hanging out around the lakeshore is nice too, since you're relatively close in Hudsonville.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
The zoo and the lakeshore are great choices.

If you're into GOOD beer, you absolutely need to visit hopcat at least once while you're here.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.hopcat.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.hopcat.com/</a><!-- m --> It's the #3 beer bar in the WORLD ! ! !
Wowie Groovie !
Thanks everyone for the suggestions. That gives us some options. What's in Orangeville? I asked my wife, but she hadn't heard of it.
What's in Orangville? What isn't in Orangville?
benjithegreat98 Wrote:Thanks everyone for the suggestions. That gives us some options. What's in Orangeville? I asked my wife, but she hadn't heard of it.

Only the friendliest people in America!

(cannibal hillbillies)
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Orangeville is The Place where all of the "Dont get off the highway cause you'll die a horrible death" movies take place, but only in real life.

Seriously, the kids there have 8 toes and they'll try to eat your tires.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Orangeville is The Place where all of the "Dont get off the highway cause you'll die a horrible death" movies take place, but only in real life.

Seriously, the kids there have 8 toes and they'll try to eat your tires.
And if this tickles your fancy you could check out Sparta too. They're walking stereotypes!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.