Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Issues with the website...
Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with the website showing up? I'm talking about the welcoming page & such. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!
ouuulahenfan Wrote:Hey everyone!

I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with the website showing up? I'm talking about the welcoming page & such. Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!

Are you speaking of the Free Beer & Hot Wings Website?

I've been on it a few times today without any problems.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yeah, I've been attempting to get on the site for a week. Nothing. I suppose I'll be digging into computer files to figure out why I can't get the site to work on my computer.

Thanks.
Seems to be loading ok here.

Try deleting your internet history/cookies/temp files and see if that doesn't help. (Click on Tools, Internet Options, Delete)

The guys did switch servers from Mytown to whatever they are using now, so your local DNS may be trying to route you to the old server.

Welcome to the board by the way.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.