Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Love the New Millenium ~
Anyone else watching this ?

Dude, was 2000 really that long and that stupid ago ?

Whaaaassssss uuuuuuuupppppp?
Wowie Groovie !
Dude, VH1 is just making a mockery of itself with this new "nostalgia" show. It's just overkill now. Three versions of I Love the 80s, two I Love the 70s, and two I Love the 90s. Dont get me wrong i like watching them but this decade's not even over with and they're already reminiscing about it.
captainobvious Wrote:Dude, VH1 is just making a mockery of itself with this new "nostalgia" show. It's just overkill now. Three versions of I Love the 80s, two I Love the 70s, and two I Love the 90s. Dont get me wrong i like watching them but this decade's not even over with and they're already reminiscing about it.

I like watching I Love The 80's and seeing some 24 year old tell me what was cool/uncool about that decade.

I lived the 80's, while you were sitting in your own shit, junior.
Fistor Wrote:
captainobvious Wrote:Dude, VH1 is just making a mockery of itself with this new "nostalgia" show. It's just overkill now. Three versions of I Love the 80s, two I Love the 70s, and two I Love the 90s. Dont get me wrong i like watching them but this decade's not even over with and they're already reminiscing about it.

I like watching I Love The 80's and seeing some 24 year old tell me what was cool/uncool about that decade.

Dude, you're right.

And I gotta say, the 80's was an awesome decade to grow up in.
Wowie Groovie !

Don't forget I love the 60's

They probably would have gone back tot he 50's but there just isn't enough pop culture media available for 10 hours of screen time.
Wowie Groovie !
I feel filthy whenever I watch this new Millennium show, and yet there's so little else on TV that can hold my short spanned attention.
I've caught a couple episodes of this run, and the little bit I've saw was pretty good. I'm a massive fan of Michael Ian Black though, so pretty much anything he does I'll check out.
I like it! However, I think it is a tad bit early for it. They're doing 07 and that was last year obviously.
hotzester Wrote:I've caught a couple episodes of this run, and the little bit I've saw was pretty good. I'm a massive fan of Michael Ian Black though, so pretty much anything he does I'll check out.

I think the funniest part of those shows is when Michael Ian Black makes fun of Hal Sparks. That's gold man.
Wowie Groovie !
Fistor Wrote:

The 80's is probably my favorite when it comes to music. Great artist and great songs!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:I like watching I Love The 80's and seeing some 24 year old tell me what was cool/uncool about that decade.

The 80's is probably my favorite when it comes to music. Great artist and great songs!

I saw the first video MTV ever played (Video Killed the Radio Star, Buggles). I pretty much watched MTV non-stop from 1981 to about 1984. That was when they actually played music videos - which were videos set to music. It was pretty inventive.
Fistor Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:The 80's is probably my favorite when it comes to music. Great artist and great songs!

I saw the first video MTV ever played (Video Killed the Radio Star, Buggles). I pretty much watched MTV non-stop from 1981 to about 1984. That was when they actually played music videos - which were videos set to music. It was pretty inventive.

I remember when MTV first started. wed come home and "watch the radio" oddly enough I couldnt get my mom or sister into it.
Wowie Groovie !