Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stupid tattoo bitch
really? now you guys have to tell the truth based on board code.
Anyone actually buying her story?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Nope. Tattoos hurt. Anyone who says differently lies.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Did you fall asleep... or did you pass out?
That's what she said.
well, like i said in chat. Any self respecting tattoo artist will never give you what you dont ask for. When I went to get my tattoo I was sitting there for 3 hours, while sitting there in the chair next to me there were about 5 or 6 people that had received tattoos a few of them had tattoos about the same size as those stars, they were there for 15 to 30 minutes, that is not enough time to get comfortable let alone fall asleep.
even if she passed out, why would a tattoo artist want to continue doing stars, stars that he probably has done over a million times and he probably would like to get it over with? I may have 1 tattoo but i know a few artists, they like doing work that is different, they enjoy something that people bring in. When it comes to something generally done all the time like tribals, starts, skulls and so on, they just want to get it done with.

My guess is that the girl wanted all of these tattoos on her face, she gets home and daddy sees it, then her response to her angered father is "I .... uhhh.... daddy I went there and wanted 3 only, I ... .I fell asleep and when i woke up i had all of this on my face" Thats another thing. to do 56 of those stars it would take about maybe 5 to 10 minutes depending on the size and shading of the star. that is over a couple of hours at the very least, and on top of it he would have to keep on moving her head around, and she is trying to convince us that would not wake her up? this girl is a retard and desirves all of the pain she gets if she has them removed.
Allyson Wrote:Did you fall asleep... or did you pass out?

Normally, tattoo artists won't give you a tattoo if you have been drinking because alcohol makes your blood thin. I definitely agree with Biff's post. I never finished mine because it was hurting so badly (yeah, i'm a wuss).

Edit: After making my post, I had the revelation that you can pass out from pills too. When I think of passing out, I think of it being from drinking. It happens!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I would have to be dead for someone to give me a tattoo. I like my body just the way it is. No offense to anyone with tattoos because I'm probably in the minority to think they are ridiculous haha Sorry Jennifer. That's my tattooed sister
I would love to get a sleeve
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I like the way getting a tattoo feels, but I know I'm in the verrry minescule minority. I've almost fallen asleep in the chair but it was getting work done on my arm, not my FACE.

She's either lying or stupid. The artist is either a now well-publicized victim or unethical.

I can't believe this is news.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:I like the way getting a tattoo feels, but I know I'm in the verrry minescule minority. I've almost fallen asleep in the chair but it was getting work done on my arm, not my FACE.

She's either lying or stupid. The artist is either a now well-publicized victim or unethical.

I can't believe this is news.

I can relate to the way it feels, it hurts but not too badly, kind of a weird good is the best way to describe it. The annoying part is the initial aftercare but if you treat it good it will last long.
[Image: tattoo.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:[Image: tattoo.jpg]

Hey now... I have one in the red zone and at the time i was in a tax paying job Tongue :tonguebath:
Philly Mike Wrote:
admin Wrote:[Image: tattoo.jpg]

Hey now... I have one in the red zone and at the time i was in a tax paying job Tongue :tonguebath:

And now? :neener:

I have a friend that drunkenly got two W's tatooed on his ass, because now if he does a cartwheel it says wow, mom, wow... I also have an idiot friend who thought it was a good idea to get born on dating on his stomach...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Hey, I'm thinking about getting one in the "I actually cost taxes. You know, with the prison and all." Does that mean I'll be a badass?
That's what she said.
What does it mean if mine is exactly filling the grey space on the arm?
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.