Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my funfetti cake
So, I wanted a funfetti cake, so I made it but then went to bed. I woke up like an hour later, because it was supposed to come out 26 to 31 minutes after midnight and it was 1:29 when I woke up, and I remembered the cake, but it didn't burn! I was scared, but then it was awesome that it didn't burn, because I can have cake now. Thayer said it was a shadrack, meshack, and abendigo cake and I agree. The cake picture is on my phone but I can't find my USB thing to get the picture off, so you'll have to believe that I have a miracle cake that doesn't burn.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
And how much have you had to drink tonight?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Yay!!! A funfetti cake!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
The cake at the wedding I did photos for last month was a funfetti cake.