Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4th of July - Podcast Requests for Milton
realmilton Wrote:Hey guys, I completely forgot about Memorial Day and was gone for the weekend anyway...but I'll definitely put some up over the 4th. Let me know what you want and I'll do what I can.

Milton posted this in another thread, just figured I'd start a new one here to keep everything organized.

My request:

-First STT where the air horn was used for El Matador, including the following segments where they played audio from the other stations
- Zane's story about when he thought his entire family had been killed by carbon monoxide poisoning
- FB's story of when he got his first radio gig, and had to use a field as his restroom while waiting to get inside the station
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
that is a solid list....I know the STT happened a year ago I think either in april or may sometime.

only thing I can think of at the moment is golden throat in studio doing the intros to songs
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Personally, I would love to hear the bit that they play as an intro about a plane crashed on the border, where do the bury the survivors. I never got to hear that one.
What? I didn't do it.
how about some dude shadoway?
maybe the american idol bet songs.
lol and maybe even dig down and find the segment where zane was complimented on his new shirt and he pulled the "you lik like the way i glook" line
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
It is my understanding that Steve is going to be doing the "Best Of" from now on. So you might want to kiss his ass instead of Milton's!! Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
well regardless who, I am sure either of them would look here :tonguebath: :tonguebath: :tonguebath: :tonguebath: :tonguebath: :tonguebath: :tonguebath:
So it just occurred to me that I probably can't even post podcasts anymore. I don't have access to the new way, and I don't even know if their server is still active for the old way. I'll take a look, but if I can do it it will be on the old style of podcasting.
I posted this in the other thread, I'll post it again.

With everyone going through NTT withdrawl, we need at least 15 NTTs to make up for the time it has been gone.

Ok, maybe not 15, a couple would be plenty.
My vote is for the segments where they played joe's college show. Those were one of the bits that really got me hooked on the show when they first came on in MB
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
some of my all time favorite segments:

--lawn mower incident by FB during idiot of the day segment (Jan 07)
--when FB told the story about eating his own hair (I think July 07)
--the old NTT's where Joe made the list and fights would break out (4-17-07 was a good one)
--battle sleep (FB 5-13-08)
--Frank Caliendo interviews
madkathy Wrote:some of my all time favorite segments:

--lawn mower incident by FB during idiot of the day segment (Jan 07)
--when FB told the story about eating his own hair (I think July 07)
--the old NTT's where Joe made the list and fights would break out (4-17-07 was a good one)
--battle sleep (FB 5-13-08)
--Frank Caliendo interviews
i like the hair story but before that the hair sandwich stunt has to be played Smile
Firecracker in the sink!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
It looks the server is still accesible, so I hope everyone kept their old links. I'll try to get these up.
You definitely rock Milton!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Milton: Super Hacker.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
How about some early stuff from when they first got on the air on WGRD.

There was a couple of months that they would have a comedian on the show on Friday mornings for a while. I got hooked on Frank Caliendo and the Chinaman from that. Can you post some of those?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Zane getting scared by the zombie video!

I would like to hear producer joes horn honk challenge.
I posted this in the other thread too, but since it seemed to move over here.....

I'd like to hear any Dude Shadoway interviews that haven't been previously posted, The segment where they were making fun of the wrestler Kamala's website, plumpy nut if it can be found, and anything at all from the early, pre-Portland, Maine era. (which is anything before the Dick C Cup challenge. Just a couple of ideas
I want to hear "Breath of Death" again. Hillarious :lol:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:I want to hear "Breath of Death" again. Hillarious :lol:
I love that one too... mostly because it was i who sent in the suggestion so i am kind of proud of it because it made joe barf Tongue
I promise not to complain about content (not that I would to begin with) but all I want is the podcast to arrive in whatever format without multiple-duplicities.

This one big segment is a bitch for me because at least once a day I hit the wrong button after being 2+ hours in and then I have to start ALL over again, fast forwarding at 9 seconds at a time- takes forever and stuff has to be missing because segments are duplicated all the time in them.

I can't wait for it to get sorted out, I wonder if when the archives for this past week become available if they will be fixed and we can go back and see what we missed.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:I promise not to complain about content (not that I would to begin with) but all I want is the podcast to arrive in whatever format without multiple-duplicities.

This one big segment is a bitch for me because at least once a day I hit the wrong button after being 2+ hours in and then I have to start ALL over again, fast forwarding at 9 seconds at a time- takes forever and stuff has to be missing because segments are duplicated all the time in them.

I can't wait for it to get sorted out, I wonder if when the archives for this past week become available if they will be fixed and we can go back and see what we missed.
lol i thought i was going crazy for a while there, i posted on the VIP board about the problem and only one other person backed me up Smile
joe's hair sandwich is one i was just reminded of while in chat. we need to hear that one again. it is truly classic.
It looks like Steve uploaded some best of today. Is Milton still doing any?

I didn't realize the guys were off today. Are they still off Monday?
certainlycertainly Wrote:It looks like Steve uploaded some best of today. Is Milton still doing any?

I didn't realize the guys were off today. Are they still off Monday?

They're off all next week.
What?!?!? Oh crap, I have horribly mismanaged my podcasts then, should have slowed down a bit to save up more episodes. Will Steve be doing best of all week? That will at least curb the itch.
certainlycertainly Wrote:What?!?!? Oh crap, I have horribly mismanaged my podcasts then, should have slowed down a bit to save up more episodes. Will Steve be doing best of all week? That will at least curb the itch.
i think so, it looks like that according to the website. check out what he says there. plus all of the best of segments are going to the podcast too.
I'd like to request the DTZ with the origin of the Stupid Siren
-Good evening, Scotty
The segment Hot Wings doesn't come in and they call him on the air
I didn't realize Steve would be actually podcasting Best Of, but once I heard that I figured I might as well leave it to him, most people probably don't even have their old links anymore
Don't mean to be critcal of Steve, but I didn't listen to more than a minute of Friday's podcast because it is all still too fresh in my mind, since it seems to be only stuff from the past year. I greatly prefer the old Dude Shadoway stuff and Name That Tunes that I'm sure won't get played on the network anymore. I kept my old link just in case
Today's started with condiment drag race. Damnit, we heard the stunt 3 times last week....LAST WEEK!!! I deleted my old F'ing link.....I kept it for two weeks and now its gone.....I'm a dumbass...
Ashleyme makes a great point. The appeal of having Milton throw in some segments is its stuff anyone new to the show will have never heard, or its stuff that's such a throwback its great to hear however many months or years later. Most likely they're going to keep the stuff on the air as current as possible, thus taking away a lot of the appeal of hearing any best of. I truly appreciate having best of posted on the podcasts, but Milton, is it possible to add in some others on the old link?
Holy crap he did add some stuff. I hit refresh just for the hell of it and there it was, a bunch of Dude stuff, STT w/ Airhorn and other cool segments. Thanks Milton!!!!!
this will go down as a terrific day. thank you milton!
yay thank you Milton. The Dude Shadoway has stuff become my new favorite thing even though I never really heard it when they used to do it live.
my old link is a .xml file, and when i click it all it does is try to add to a bookmark again (i use firefox). how do i get all this mentioned Dude and STT stuff??

*edit* i found the old show in the iTunes podcast directory, but I don't see anything beyond Thu 7 3 01 Guitar Hero Aerosmith. Am I the only one?

*second edit* er..i'm an idiot. somehow these are from 7/3/2008 and back, strangely.
-Good evening, Scotty
Has milton put up any other files? I got like 10 the other day and haven't seen any, just checking if it wasn't downloading correctly
there hasn't been any since then