Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Think Fast Game Show - July 30
It's on!!

Think Fast Game Show
Thursday, July 30
Limelight (across from LP field)

Just listen to 102.9 the Buzz and call when you hear Zane say "So you think you're smart" (or something to that effect)!!

I'm going to call to try and be a contestant. Now I just have figure out who my other 2 teammates are going to be!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:It's on!!

Think Fast Game Show
Thursday, July 30
Limelight (across from LP field)

Just listen to 102.9 the Buzz and call when you hear Zane say "So you think you're smart" (or something to that effect)!!

I'm going to call to try and be a contestant. Now I just have figure out who my other 2 teammates are going to be!!

Me and someone else.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
and me!!
sunshyne Wrote:and me!!

there will be 1000 question pre-screening....
I watch jeopardy daily. The only area i am weak in is sports and Queenie said she's got that covered Wink so bring it!
sunshyne Wrote:I watch jeopardy daily. The only area i am weak in is sports and Queenie said she's got that covered Wink so bring it!

sports???

we are doomed!!!
Booooo! I want it up here!
potthole Wrote:Booooo! I want it up here!

Don't worry we'll have a family friendly one...with questions like what's the name of the gay purple teletubby with the butt-plug head?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
:evil: I wish everyone would stop making the lines busy when I'm trying to call in damn it! Have you had any luck Queenie?
sunshyne Wrote::evil: I wish everyone would stop making the lines busy when I'm trying to call in damn it! Have you had any luck Queenie?

Hell no! :x

But I'm gonna keep trying!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Oh yeah!! I finally made it through. I sounded like a tard because I was so excited, but I'm in nonetheless!!!
Queenie Wrote:Oh yeah!! I finally made it through. I sounded like a tard because I was so excited, but I'm in nonetheless!!!

I'm so there and I will be so drunk! Hope I make a good group member.
Queenie Wrote:Oh yeah!! I finally made it through. I sounded like a tard because I was so excited, but I'm in nonetheless!!!

I was in the corner of the warehouse I work in and I hear Dagwood intro the winner with the standard you are the 9th caller fare. Then I hear, "Sweetness times 10!". I thought immediately how much it sounded like you Queenie. Hilarious! And like I said, I am available if you are still needing someone. I usually kick arse in Trivia games.
Okay I have Brytn and Krys. Where's my third. I gotta let them know something by tomorrow.
here me am!!!
no me!!! I called it after krys before Sad
Ok, what to do, what to do. I guess you did call it Sunshyne. So I guess it's me, sunshyne, krys and Plungee. I need to know FOR CERTAIN that you are going to be there. I have to give them the names by tomorrow. If you think you might not be able to make it, let me know now. Please and thank you!!

Sorry Brytn. But I still hope you and the Mrs. come!!
I will definitely be there. Even if I have to live off of PB&J sandwiches for the next 2-3 weeks in order to afford my rum and cokes. Wait. I have boobs. Maybe I can score free drinks?

Also, hoping to get a hotel room or something, bc there is no way I'm driving back to M'boro that night. That just sounds like a bad idea.
I'll let you know tonight, fur shur. Big Grin
If you are going to study up on Jeopardy:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.j-archive.com/listseasons.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.j-archive.com/listseasons.php</a><!-- m -->

Are the questions going to be more like Jeopardy, or more like Trivial Pursuit? Because I would like to prepare.
I invited my boy-whatever to come with me, because I figure that's the best way to avoid paying for drinks. But I may have to disinvite him because he's stupid.
krys, i think spectators are welcome he'd still have to pay i'd guess
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:krys, i think spectators are welcome he'd still have to pay i'd guess

Spectators are welcome. I don't care if he has to pay or not.
It's all free. There's no cover charge.
krystal Wrote:I invited my boy-whatever to come with me, because I figure that's the best way to avoid paying for drinks. But I may have to disinvite him because he's stupid.

now that is love
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:
krystal Wrote:I invited my boy-whatever to come with me, because I figure that's the best way to avoid paying for drinks. But I may have to disinvite him because he's stupid.

now that is love

He's not my boyfriend, because we're not really serious. We've dated off and on for about 6 years and are constantly deciding to see other people. It's confusing sometimes.
[Image: F-BUDDY_DR.gif]
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[Image: F-BUDDY_DR.gif]

Not quite. Would be easier if it were, I think.
krystal Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[Image: F-BUDDY_DR.gif]

Not quite. Would be easier if it were, I think.

well make it happen....women always hold the control over it
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
According to the Buzz's website:

Thursday July 30th Free Beer, Hot Wings, Eric Zane and Producer Joe will be on-site at The Limelight in downtown Nashville along with the rest of the crew from 102.9 The Buzz. Listeners from all over Middle Tennessee will have their shot to win a brand new Ford F-150 from Kenneth Eaton Ford and many other prizes by playing The Think Fast Game Show

Each of these 100 winners will then choose 3 teammates. These teams will then play “Think Fast” trivia through multiple rounds, including interactive rounds like “Best Chicken Cluck”, until 4 teams are left. These 4 teams will then play the semifinal round until the winning team is chosen. The winning team will then play each other (a twist worthy of FB & HW) for the grand prize, a brand new F-150 from Kenneth Eaton Ford!

Highlights

•4 people per team
•Diverse array of trivia that calls on all individuals' expertise
•Teams play together for up to 2 hours!
•Opportunity to meet new people
•Buzz music and videos!
•FB&HW entertaining the masses!
•Winner Takes The 2009 Ford F-150XL Truck!
I wouldn't be drinking in that game.

I'd be reading trivial pursuit cards, stocking up on fish oil, and whatever that memory supplement that was being advertised years ago.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Yeah, I don't plan on drinking my way through the game, I'm in for the win. Big Grin
I was planning on waiting until after we win or are disqualified.
sounds like a plan then Wink I'll save mine for the winning celebration :thumbup:
i'm a better contributor when well on my way to booze town
Okay. Here's what I had to do. I had four (4) people wanting three (3) spots, so I could think of no fairer way to figure this out than to draw names. I apologize for having to do it this way, but I'm rather tired of losing sleep over something that is supposed to be fun.

Here's my team (in order of drawing):

Sunshyne
Brytn
Plungerhand

Alternate: Krys

We are supposed to be there at 6:30 pm Thursday night. The Limelight is directly across from LP Field on Woodland Street (behind Shoneys).

See you there!
WHAT THE FUCK!!!!

I got left out!!!!!

Good Luck Guys
Queenie Wrote:Okay. Here's what I had to do. I had four (4) people wanting three (3) spots, so I could think of no fairer way to figure this out than to draw names. I apologize for having to do it this way, but I'm rather tired of losing sleep over something that is supposed to be fun.

Here's my team (in order of drawing):

Sunshyne
Brytn
Plungerhand

Alternate: Krys

We are supposed to be there at 6:30 pm Thursday night. The Limelight is directly across from LP Field on Woodland Street (behind Shoneys).

See you there!

Are you allowed alternates? And didn't you have to give names????
Yes we are Krys and I gave them your name.
Queenie Wrote:Yes we are Krys and I gave them your name.

I'm just sayin' 'cause clubs are not my idea of a good time. I do not like crowds (and just the teams alone equals 400 people) and I do not like massive amounts of drunk people. Add to that the fact that it's on my parents' anniversary and I have to wake up at dawn to go to their house because Friday is my mom's birthday... I foreseee me being there for approximately 20 minutes. And that's being generous because I'd have to hang out in Nashville since it wouldn't give me enough time to go home and come back again.