Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dodge Neon D-Bag (WHWT style)
Queenie, Biff, board members, I'm more confused than Elton John in a whorehouse. During yesterday's show, they did a segment where callers explained how they put themselves in debt. For one particular caller, the math just didn't add up. This mouth-breather said he dumped $30,000 into his car. He went on to say that it was an '05 Dodge Neon w/ Turbo, purchased for $17,000 + fees in early '08, and that no major work had been done. For argument's sake, let's say the total cost with fees was $20,000. How could this window-licker possibly have dumped an extra $10,000 into an already overpriced car without having any major work done?! That's harder to do than to surpress wishes of ill-will on Heidi and Spencer Pratt. Go take driving lessons from Sarah Jessica Horseface Parker and then take a cruise through a forest. I'm burnking, and that's what I think.
DUN DUN!
That's your new opinion!
DUN!
From burnking.
DUUUUUUUUUUUN.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Ha! I like it! :thumbup:
I'm glad a few of you enjoyed this, I'm hoping to break them out every once in awhile, whenever something hits a nerve.