Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DTZ - Holly from Maine
Ok, I didn't get to hear the entire segment (car wash ate my antenna and I haven't gotten a new one yet), but I heard the montage they put together. Geez . . . did she really say she way trying to shit an answer? On the radio?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Can someone please post the montage?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Sorry, but I can't anymore. Work blocked the podcast feed. I can do it tonight...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Queenie Wrote:Geez . . . did she really say she way trying to shit an answer? On the radio?

One has to wonder if she was playing off the world's greatest agent's joke that they played yesterday.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't know, I thought it was funny that she laughed along with the first beaver eating joke, but then she took it too far, like she was trying too hard. Its like that time the guys talked about how they find it disturbing when a woman talks in a way that would make a sailor blush. Its just not becoming of a woman.
She was special.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Queenie, she started grunting and straining when it was her turn to answer, and she said "I'm trying to crap out the answer." It did seem to me that she was just trying way too hard to be funny. Saying "doh" after one wrong answer is understandable, but she kept doing it, and kept trying to be silly. Funny at first, annoying after a couple of minutes.
I think this is said montage you requested biff... Smile

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cid-1f06c043fd334ffa.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/.Public/Holly%20montage.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cid-1f06c043fd334ffa.skydrive.li ... ontage.mp3</a><!-- m -->
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Gracias!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Good job Mike!! :clap: :thumbup:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!