Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Michael Jackson song... and why?
P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)-

Well...there was this redhead in Chicago, and...well...

R.I.P. Michael
facelessvoiceme2 Wrote:P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)-

Well...there was this redhead in Chicago, and...well...

R.I.P. Michael

ew. ya know, you could've gotten gingervitus. *ba dum ch*

my fav is PYT, too. but because it was the first MJ song i heard, or at least i remember hearing.
It's a tie between "Billie Jean" and "Don't Stop Til Ya Get Enough".

A special nod to Weird Al for "Eat It".
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thriller, because it’s thriller…
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Thriller, smooth criminal, and Billie Jean.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Thriller, smooth criminal, and Billie Jean.

All 3 of these equally.

I really, really want to learn the Thriller dance...
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Thriller, smooth criminal, and Billie Jean.

All 3 of these equally.

I really, really want to learn the Thriller dance...

I've probably seen 13 Going on 30 enough times to figure it out. Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I loved the entire Bad cassette tape when I was young. I played that tape so much I had to buy a second one cause I played the first one till it broke.
Billie Jean... loved the video... just hearing the opening beats makes me want to get up and dance...and trust me, I'm not a dancer... no one needs to see that.
smooth criminal, beat it, billie jean.
Billie Jean, Beat It, Man In The Mirror, Scream, Thriller, and PYT are a few I can think of quickly.
I'm just glad we don't have to hear about this freak loser anymore, once this dies down
Ashleyme Wrote:I'm just glad we don't have to hear about this freak loser anymore, once this dies down

Loser? He accomplished more in his life then you could ever dream.
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
Ashleyme Wrote:I'm just glad we don't have to hear about this freak loser anymore, once this dies down

Loser? He accomplished more in his life then you could ever dream.

Ya like purchasing a pedophile playground and sleeping with McCauly Culkin.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I really liked "Dirty Diana" and "Give Into Me" I liked them because I thought they rocked
He wanted to be like me, that's why he died a white woman haha He was just another manufactured pop star
Ashleyme Wrote:He wanted to be like me, that's why he died a white woman haha He was just another manufactured pop star

Maybe in his later years, but in the 80's he paved the way for a lot of the acts we have today. I don't know another artist who had 7 of 9 tracks on a cd go #1 and I would guess there will never be one.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I didnt say he wasn't one of the most successful manufactured pop stars.
If he was a manufactured pop star then he was the very first one. I think he caused the other manufactured pop stars we see today because companies try to emulate success, I mean Thriller is still to this day the best selling album of all time and the only album to surpass 50 million and it actually topped 100 million as well...that it has stood for 27 years is simply amazing. Not to mention that Michael Jackson actually wrote some of his music...unlike most pop stars of today.
who wants to bet how many more days in a row it will be headlines??
5 days
RIP Michael Jackson. A tribute.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suXdRhfTuQY
Mad Dog Wrote:Ya like purchasing a pedophile playground and sleeping with McCauly Culkin.

Show me where he was actually found guilty of a crime. MJ was a meal ticket to more then just his family.
I got a question....how the eff are TWO black eyed peas songs in the top ten on Itunes when everything else is Michael Jackson? I could maybe see one...but two really?
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Ya like purchasing a pedophile playground and sleeping with McCauly Culkin.

Show me where he was actually found guilty of a crime. MJ was a meal ticket to more then just his family.

They didn't find OJ guilty either. OJ was sombodys meal ticket too. However if I were God and was debating on whether who I should send to hell first, MJ or OJ, I'd pick OJ.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"