Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rock Monster... Where Art Thou?
Did he disappear? Anyone know something I don't?
I think they blocked him at work and he doesn't compute at home.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Bummer... he had alot to addSad
Queenie Wrote:I think they blocked him at work and he doesn't compute at home.

Maybe its just me but Im not sure how anyone gets by without a computer at home...or using it for somethng useful like coming on here! Smile
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Well, I decided to try again... and it let me on. For today anyway!!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Well, I decided to try again... and it let me on. For today anyway!!

How have you been dude!! You have been sorely missed!! It's great to see you back (if only for a day)!!

:clap: :thumbup:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Rock Monster Wrote:Well, I decided to try again... and it let me on. For today anyway!!

if you only get a day you better start posting like a mother fucker!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOCK MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONSTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
What have I missed?

Are the douches still here?

Is the one that one that goes to Hope that no one really likes, but everyone makes fun of, still here?

Queenie, I heard your call into the station asking to put a link to this site on the new fbhw page... :thumbup:

Howie, was that your fire chief that passed away a few weeks back?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:What have I missed?

Well, a few weeks back it was decided that you were to send me $50.

Rock Monster Wrote:Are the douches still here?

Yup, I'm still posting. :mrgreen: