Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you find annoying?
What Grinds Your Gears?

For me

1) Being Sticky... I just cannot stand it
2) People who are turning right at a stoplight but continue to sit at said light waiting for green when they can turn right at any time
3) I hate hate HATE those internet pictures with those STUPID sayings such as [Image: Fuckingstupid.jpg]

Not only does the bad grammar annoy the shit out of me... they are slighly retarded (No offence to anyone who thinks otherwise... just a personal opinion)
4) Bad Parents
5) My siblings... sister who just wrecked her car in downtown Kalamazoo and is now living with someone after knowing them only THREE WEEKS... and my brother for more reasons than I would like to mention right now...
1 - People who follow too closely...riding my ass will not make the car in front of me go any faster,back the eff off!!
2 - My sisters...both of those bitches need to grow up already!!
3 - Listening to someone who can't sing, try to sing along to a song I like. STFU!!! No one is wanting to listen to you butcher good music.
4 - smacking food or gum in your mouth, chewing with your mouth open, talking with a full mouth, you get the idea. I don't want to see the food in your mouth, thanks.
5 - My kids fighting.
1. People who do 65 in the 3rd lane during rush hour. They might not be going anywhere, but I'm ready to go home!

2. People who say I've said something that I didn't (re: work).

3. College students who drive nicer cars than I do.

I will supplement this answer at a later date as required by the FBHW Forum guidelines.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:1. People who do 65 in the 3rd lane during rush hour. They might not be going anywhere, but I'm ready to go home!

I will supplement this answer at a later date as required by the FBHW Forum guidelines.

Currently, you could add: People who bring extra work to me when they know i'm at lunch!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
liars and hypocrits....
Trimming fingernails in front of me, I could snap and kill you!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Queenie Wrote:
krystal Wrote:1. People who do 65 in the 3rd lane during rush hour. They might not be going anywhere, but I'm ready to go home!

Currently, you could add: People who bring extra work to me when they know i'm at lunch!!

Seriously, the only time I get a full lunch hour all at once is if I go somewhere for lunch.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=976" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=2&t=976</a><!-- l -->
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=976
Yep... I knew about this thread... and also the pet peeves thread... and I had thought about reviving them instead of starting a new one... but in the end starting a new one won out because that's just how I roll...
boizalynne Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:http://www.fbhwforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=976
Yep... I knew about this thread... and also the pet peeves thread... and I had thought about reviving them instead of starting a new one... but in the end starting a new one won out because that's just how I roll...
okay just wanted to make sure Smile
1. People going slow in the left hand lane...serioulsy get the eff outta my way...don't you know it's illegal to be in the left lane unless you are passing idiots like yourself?

2. The turning right at a stoplight thing...unless it says no turn on red make the damn turn already...

3. People who start new threads when old ones for the same topic already exist Wink :lol:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:1. People going slow in the left hand lane...serioulsy get the eff outta my way...don't you know it's illegal to be in the left lane unless you are passing idiots like yourself?

2. The turning right at a stoplight thing...unless it says no turn on red make the damn turn already...

3. People who start new threads when old ones for the same topic already exist Wink :lol:

1. People who act like an ass.
2. People who use weird creepy ass animated avatars.
Soooooo........

You find yourself annoying? :roll:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Soooooo........

You find yourself annoying? :roll:
pretty much Tongue
zdunklee Wrote:3. People who start new threads when old ones for the same topic already exist Wink :lol:

like I said... it's how I roll....