Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fireworks In The Sink
Time again for my favorite episode of the year! Thursday is the last day they do the show this week, right?
That is quite the segment!! I hope they have semi-intelligent people call in that know what they are doing. Or, rethinking that sentence, maybe I don't . . . :think: Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Good thing for the post!

I would have forgotten!

Thanks!

fB
freebeer Wrote:Good thing for the post!

I would have forgotten!

Thanks!

fB

Woohoo! Chalk one up to potthole!

I just love the anticipation that I feel when I hear the fireworks in the sink segments. Just that hope you feel as you know somebody is in the process of lighting off some sort of explosive in a place they probably shouldn't be. Will it be a turd? Or will it be one of the epic booms?

Reminds me of when I'd get a pack of bottle rockets as a kid, and tape them together around a Lego man, in hopes they'd all simultaneously ignite, sending that little yellow dude into near orbit. Most of the time it failed, but when it worked well, it was awesome.
potthole Wrote:
freebeer Wrote:Good thing for the post!

I would have forgotten!

Thanks!

fB

Woohoo! Chalk one up to potthole!

I just love the anticipation that I feel when I hear the fireworks in the sink segments. Just that hope you feel as you know somebody is in the process of lighting off some sort of explosive in a place they probably shouldn't be. Will it be a turd? Or will it be one of the epic booms?

Reminds me of when I'd get a pack of bottle rockets as a kid, and tape them together around a Lego man, in hopes they'd all simultaneously ignite, sending that little yellow dude into near orbit. Most of the time it failed, but when it worked well, it was awesome.

You would have enjoyed my 100 bottle rocket salute about 5 years ago then potthole. I hooked 100 rockets up to one line, and the all went off within about 10 seconds of each other....I need to take a trip to Indiana again so I can make more giant booms...stupid Michigan laws...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
When I lived in Florida, we just had to sign a waiver that said we were buying them to deter alligators and other pest animals. I LOVED setting off the big shell and mortar types. With a blow torch of course. And bottle rockets still burn and explode if you light them and throw them in the water, like mini torpedoes. I think I'm in the wrong type of job.....
Anybody ever make a sparkler bomb? Take a couple dozen (at minimum) sparklers, pack them together into a long stick, pull one out a little bit to act as a "wick", then tightly wrap them up in duct tape. Set on the ground, light, and enjoy the show.

I'll have to post some photos once I get access to them after work.
potthole Wrote:Anybody ever make a sparkler bomb? Take a couple dozen (at minimum) sparklers, pack them together into a long stick, pull one out a little bit to act as a "wick", then tightly wrap them up in duct tape. Set on the ground, light, and enjoy the show.

I'll have to post some photos once I get access to them after work.

I wonder how cool it would be to attach a bunch of sparklers to a giant bottle rocket.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Fuck, you guys are making me want to take a trip to Indiana.

Shopping list:

Booze
Explosives
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Eff, you guys are making me want to take a trip to Indiana.

Shopping list:

Booze
Explosives

Always a recipe for a good time.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Eff, you guys are making me want to take a trip to Indiana.

Shopping list:

Booze
Explosives

Always a recipe for a good time.

However, if you throw in Howie and Poopie it could be a recipe for disaster!! Wink
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
i almost blew my hand off with fire works one year....damned short fuses
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
oh your fine, you don't need hands all that much anyway.
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i almost blew my hand off with fire works one year....damned short fuses

schuyler16 Wrote:oh your fine, you don't need hands all that much anyway.

Howie needs his hands Bad.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:i almost blew my hand off with fire works one year....damned short fuses

schuyler16 Wrote:oh your fine, you don't need hands all that much anyway.

Howie needs his hands Bad.

Yeah! How else would he make all of those super cool spill kits? :geek:
[Image: 3675942017_6fc9b7ddcc.jpg]

Sparkler Bomb. Doesn't really go boom, but if you get it wrapped good and tight, you'll get some badass sparks/flames ten to fifteen feet out each side. Used to have video of this puppy going off, but it appears that I never saved a copy of it.
potthole Wrote:[Image: 3675942017_6fc9b7ddcc.jpg]

Sparkler Bomb. Doesn't really go boom, but if you get it wrapped good and tight, you'll get some badass sparks/flames ten to fifteen feet out each side. Used to have video of this puppy going off, but it appears that I never saved a copy of it.

We will await the video from this going "boom" then Smile get to it, it's almost dark.
What? I didn't do it.
[drop]boom goes the dynamite![/drop]
I'm so giddy with anticipation right now! Can't wait!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I hope the works bitch blows her face off...she's effin crazy!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I hope the works bitch blows her face off...she's effin crazy!

It sounded like the same annoying chick from DTZ last week.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Damn, didn't get to hear any of these. They did them after I had already gotten to work. Sad
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I hope the works bitch blows her face off...she's effin crazy!
[drop]and now [she]'s dead[/drop]
-Good evening, Scotty
I missed it as well.........maybe next year
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!