Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Byebye, Hossa
http://www.mlive.com/redwings/index.ssf/..._sign.html
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Quote:Fans might look at their roster and say get rid some of veterans like Tomas Holmstrom, Kris Draper and Kirk Maltby, who aren't as productive as they once were. But that's not how this organization operates.

Sad, but true...
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Good Riddance, I am glad to see him go, he might have been good during the regular season, but doesn't show up when it counts. I'd rather see both Helm and Abdelkader or Leino up there anyway for his price.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Good Riddance, I am glad to see him go, he might have been good during the regular season, but doesn't show up when it counts. I'd rather see both Helm and Abdelkader or Leino up there anyway for his price.

Hey, we agree on something sports-related! Wink I'd definitely rather see them let Helm and Abdelkader develop, as opposed to depending on one high-priced veteran. Plus, I'm thinking this hurts Chicago in the long run.. It gives them a few year window to make a run, but it's going to hurt when Toewes(?) and Kane's contracts expire. Might add a little spice into the Chicago-Detroit rivalry, too.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?