Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Steev Show
Day one: Good job Steev! :clap:

Everyone send Steev an ecard to let him know how good of a job he did. With all the other guys gone, he probably has nothing to do so he will have plenty of time to read them all. :mrgreen:
Thanks!

I thought it went OK...some mistakes, but it's been over a year since I've been on the air by myself.

Keep the email requests coming for segments!

-steve
steev Wrote:Thanks!

I thought it went OK...some mistakes, but it's been over a year since I've been on the air by myself.

Keep the email requests coming for segments!

-steve

all in all i would have to say yeah. good job. But I did love it when you started going on with the story about pubeface then you said "You probably don't even care, so why am I telling you"

lol i love the way you put the breaks on yourself then just let it go Smile
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I'm just happy, I JUST got to the segments in my podcast backlog, are the Steve parts on the podcast too?
Steve, have you seen the post with the podcast requests for Milton? Not sure if he'll be putting up anything if you already got it covered. There's a bunch of suggestions in there that should all be winners for the best of.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
I can't decide who is more entertaining:

1) Joe: "There have been....EXplosions..."
2) Nate: random person who did Best of once and BUTCHERED the local segment and a lot of intros. God, that was funny.
3) Steve: Coherent but slightly over-analyzing the clips.

Discuss. Big Grin
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
C'mon guys...I think the choice is obvious here...

Smile

-steve
I don't know, Trainwreck Nate was pretty damn funny... Big Grin
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Day two: Good job! :clap: :clap:

Nice touch opening the show with a segment with you in it. Now gradually start adding your own material a little at a time and before you know it....
steev Wrote:C'mon guys...I think the choice is obvious here...

Smile

-steve

Yup obviously it was Joe Wink
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Did anyone else turn the dial when Steve gave the exact length of the commercial break yesterday?
Im not gonna lie...this gives me a chance to check out other shows for a week Smile Cant wait for next week again though
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:Im not gonna lie...this gives me a chance to check out other shows for a week Smile Cant wait for next week again though

Just to clarify, I'm sure it's because it's a week of flashbacks, not because of Steev.
Yes has nothing to do with Steev Just dont want to hear the replays this week for some reason
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Some good ones have been popping up, Dude Shadoway, Paintball Gauntlet, Rice Krispies fiasco, Inappropriate Return...

I missed inappropriate return? damn hard disk encryption IT jerk!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Steev, did you happen to play the wrong clip this morning when doing the "Poon for Projects"? It was barely mentioned in what you wound up playing, and I could swear there was actually a drawn out conversation about that 'project' once.
Day 4 > (Day 1 + Day 2)
-Good evening, Scotty
ericvonanhalt Wrote:Day 4 > (Day 1 + Day 2)

Professor Frink Wrote:glayvin
Job well done this week Steev! :clap:

I particularly enjoyed hearing again the "intern rap battle"
as well as....

Producer Joe..
Tell me how my taint look!
Bravo Steev!!! Good job this week Big Grin
What? I didn't do it.
Can't believe I missed the audio of Joe and the monkey. Have never heard it, but have always wanted to.
That was one I missed too but I finally got a chance to hear it!! :thumbup:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I thought Steve did a great job! Best of is by far one of the biggest pain in the ass and thankless jobs on the show.

Glad Steve has to do it, not me.
Next time it's your turn then, Beer.
Time to man up!
Haha, one, they made fun of you on the air! :thumbup:

I liked the little thing they had to say during CWTTA about how Steev managed to play three of the five 'banned' segments. Good job Steev!
potthole Wrote:I liked the little thing they had to say during CWTTA about how Steev managed to play three of the five 'banned' segments. Good job Steev!

damnit and i missed all of them!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Seriously. You need to get a podcast and just live at a BK or Panera bread on Saturdays.

0rz0ski Wrote:Haha, one, they made fun of you on the air! :thumbup:

Shoot... I missed that part! Sad
Steev did well with the exception of breaking the internet stream with his ugly.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
boy he really REALLY effed up the stream that one day.
Maybe they can purchase ugly resistant hardware? Idea
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Maybe they can purchase ugly resistant hardware? Idea

I don't know if it comes in trollish minger ugly resistant, I suprised his mic works at all.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Hey Steve. I think you're doing a great job with the podcast. But I do want to throw in my two cents and say that I agree with those who have e-mailed you wanting the local beginning of each segment the return. My simple reason being that sometimes it's very funny. In recent memory I've loved the guys taking shots at B93 and FB having Zane do the traffic report quickly since HW wasn't in the room to do news.

Maybe you have a reason for cutting it out. If you do, then fair enough (and I'd like to hear it if you have the time.) But the local beginning of each segment is part of the show so I feel it should be included. People who don't like it can always fast forward but people who do like it can't just magically hear something that isn't given to us.

Sorry if I sound rude. Thanks for reading.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Hey Steve. I think you're doing a great job with the podcast. But I do want to throw in my two cents and say that I agree with those who have e-mailed you wanting the local beginning of each segment the return. My simple reason being that sometimes it's very funny. In recent memory I've loved the guys taking shots at B93 and FB having Zane do the traffic report quickly since HW wasn't in the room to do news.

Maybe you have a reason for cutting it out. If you do, then fair enough (and I'd like to hear it if you have the time.) But the local beginning of each segment is part of the show so I feel it should be included. People who don't like it can always fast forward but people who do like it can't just magically hear something that isn't given to us.

Sorry if I sound rude. Thanks for reading.

Seconded.
When it was gone, I just accepted it and moved on, but I DID enjoy the local segments from time to time.
Especially when hotwings would butcher a sports player's name and the other two would correct him over and over.
On the radio they made fun of us and said that we were pissed off about them cutting out the "traffic reports" Oh well. Glad to see that I'm not the only one who thinks there was good stuff that we are no longer hearing. It's still in the full-show podcast though, so now I'm dealing with that again. I dont see any benefit at all to cutting out part of the show, but that's just my opinion.
Live streaming is effed up again....Thanks Tumnus

The show couldn't spring for the Lead Based 'Ugly Shield' to protect the equipment?
My live streaming is fine...

My favorite part of the Steev show is his random mumbling.
That's what she said.
are you using the GRD stream or the FBHW.com stream?