Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 7/6/09
Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend!

From Biff

[Image: zzzMonkeyFighters.jpg]
Oh my gosh, what is he doing to you, my friend? Don't worry, i'll slap him over the head with this stick and make him stop!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Does Biff have a thing for monkeys????
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
the monkey's plan for world domination... distract the citizens with cute decoys then sneak up on them and execute
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
When your monkey gets sick of being spanked, it will spank back and you won't like it.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
yeah man! Payback's a Bitch!
What does Marcelus Wallace look like? Does he look like a bitch?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
opus with the win
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type