Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whiney little bitches.......they love me!
So I used to jam with this drummer eons ago. We recorded a couple of songs but were nothing more than a Metallica cover band playing speed metal in the early 90's.

Dude never had a job, was always trying to fuck his sister's married friends, and whined because we weren't playing enough material from Metallica's black album.

One day we went to his house and grabbed all our equipment and disbanded. I went on to play in a couple of other bands while the others really didn't do too much.

Fast forward 16 years: Dude is on disability (for what I have no idea; he never ever had a job). His 8 year old kid is some sort of Rainman when it comes to musical instruments so he asked me to come jam with the kid.

I told him that I was way too busy but might be able to slip something in while I'm on vacation. I get this hate filled e-mail in reply telling me that I quit on him back 16 years ago and that as a result he wasted his talent (mind you, he was a one trick pony 4/4 drummer) and he wasn't going to see that happen with his kid.

He really didn't appreciate the sarcasm embedded in replies such as "you were the rock star and we held you back". I have a strong feeling that dude is looking at his kid through gravy train colored glasses.

Don't mind me though, I'm just venting. I cannot fathom how someone could be so emotionally involved in a basement band that was going nowhere from that long ago.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You ever watch Rock Star with Rainn Wilson?
That's what she said.
Dear diary…

admin Wrote:So I used to jam with this drummer eons ago. We recorded a couple of songs but were nothing more than a Metallica cover band playing speed metal in the early 90's.

Dude never had a job, was always trying to Eff his sister's married friends, and whined because we weren't playing enough material from Metallica's black album.

One day we went to his house and grabbed all our equipment and disbanded. I went on to play in a couple of other bands while the others really didn't do too much.

Fast forward 16 years: Dude is on disability (for what I have no idea; he never ever had a job). His 8 year old kid is some sort of Rainman when it comes to musical instruments so he asked me to come jam with the kid.

I told him that I was way too busy but might be able to slip something in while I'm on vacation. I get this hate filled e-mail in reply telling me that I quit on him back 16 years ago and that as a result he wasted his talent (mind you, he was a one trick pony 4/4 drummer) and he wasn't going to see that happen with his kid.

He really didn't appreciate the sarcasm embedded in replies such as "you were the rock star and we held you back". I have a strong feeling that dude is looking at his kid through gravy train colored glasses.

Don't mind me though, I'm just venting. I cannot fathom how someone could be so emotionally involved in a basement band that was going nowhere from that long ago.

The End!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Allyson Wrote:You ever watch Rock Star with Rainn Wilson?

No, but I imagine I should.

The closest that I can come to comparing this guy to anyone would be Uncle Rico.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:You ever watch Rock Star with Rainn Wilson?

No, but I imagine I should.

The closest that I can come to comparing this guy to anyone would be Uncle Rico.

If Biff and his pals wouldn't have quit this band, we'd have won state!
Dude biff. Your friend is full of shit (I am sure you know this though)

I have been working on trying to get a little online business of my own started, was depending on a few people for help with it, and recently the only person that was left woth me, not to mention main person I needed help from, decided he didn't give a fuck and the whole plan added up to a pile of shit wrapped in a bigger pile of shit. Now while it may make me feel a little shitty to lose out on this , and find out my former best friend is nothing more than a cock sucking judas I will just have to dust myself off, look for others that I can depend on for help and get back on the ball. If I just gave up and felt my "tallent was going to waste" it would be no ones fault but my own.

I think you need to bitch slap your pussy of a friend and tell him to quit blaming others for his failures. I feel bad for his kid, if he projects these failures on you I would hate to see what he projects on to his son.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
[Image: uncle-sam-stop-whining.jpg]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[Image: crybaby.gif]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
[drop]Stop Whining![/drop]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
[Image: seizure.gif]
ahhh ha ha ha....!
[Image: AwesomeThread.jpg]
[Image: kanye-rant-detector-01.jpg]
[Image: youregay.jpg]