Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Show's Vacation Adventures
Discuss!

Holy smokes, remind me to
1) Never to go to LA
2) Always go on vacation where Zane and Awesome Diana are.

Also, Zane is welcome at our Church because Diana saves lives.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Kudos to Diana!!! If you get the local broadcast after 10:00, I'm the one who is taking CPR courses with my wife. We are registering as soon as I get a call back from Rockford Ambulance.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
A buddy of mine recently 'brought back' someone that was as blue as my shirt (I'm wearing a royal blue shirt) with basic CPR no AED (paddles). And we were discussing just how near impossible it is to do that. Diana had her hand in a miracle, even if it be a small one.

Way to go, be proud.

And since the woman is doing fairly well is it cool if I imagine two HUGE CANS pressed together and bouncing up and down during the compressions?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
You're bringing Miracle Court into this? Don't go there, Pink Man.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I want to see the video of FB trying to save his car! :lol:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:A buddy of mine recently 'brought back' someone that was as blue as my shirt (I'm wearing a royal blue shirt) with basic CPR no AED (paddles). And we were discussing just how near impossible it is to do that. Diana had her hand in a miracle, even if it be a small one.

Way to go, be proud.

And since the woman is doing fairly well is it cool if I imagine two HUGE CANS pressed together and bouncing up and down during the compressions?

don't lie, we know its pink
Kudos to Diana! I hope if I am ever met with a crazy situation like that, I will have the cool nerve and determination you have. You are definately a hero.