Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Popcorn
Hot Wings, you get upset over the stupidest shit…I don’t care if a band is inspired by penis if their music rocks who gives a fuck. Rename segment “What Hot Wings whines about”
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Rename segment “What Hot Wings whines about”

in my head that's what i've always called it. he's such a Nancy McWhinerpants but it's so endearing.
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Hot Wings, you get upset over the stupidest shit…I don’t care if a band is inspired by penis if their music rocks who gives a Eff. Rename segment “What Hot Wings whines about”

What if the lyrics were about white supremacy?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:What if the lyrics were about white supremacy?

More lyric info is needed…
WHITE! WHITE! WHITE! WHITE!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
admin Wrote:What if the lyrics were about white supremacy?

Depends on if I think it's funny, or just horrible.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Grain of salt???? Grain of salt???? We don't need no stinkin' grain of salt.

I side with Hotwings on this one.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
Hey Weiner, so why did you call this thread "Popcorn" if It's just you bashing Hotwings?? :problem:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I wouldn’t say im bashing him he just lets mundane things tweak his nipples then whines about it. There are lots of bands inspired by different movies and even videogames.
Yeah, but Harry Potter? Really? First off, lame. Second off, JK Rowling is going to sue them because she's not rich enough yet. Third, Order of the Phoenix sucked. Might as well have been titled "Harry Potter and the Emo Puberty."
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Yeah, but Harry Potter? Really? First off, lame. Second off, JK Rowling is going to sue them because she's not rich enough yet. Third, Order of the Phoenix sucked. Might as well have been titled "Harry Potter and the Emo Puberty."
But do you know if you like the music?
Wiener, there are some things in life that you just inherently know. It's instinct. The simple fact that they are dedicated enough to make a band, their music will suck.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://wm.usatoday-na-central.edgestreams.net/wm.usatoday-na-central/audio/09/sw1-were-smp.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wm.usatoday-na-central.edgestrea ... re-smp.mp3</a><!-- m -->

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://wm.usatoday-na-central.edgestreams.net/wm.usatoday-na-central/audio/09/StayByMySide.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wm.usatoday-na-central.edgestrea ... MySide.mp3</a><!-- m -->
Sample Lyric: Draco, lay your weary head to rest/You need release now, so don't protest/Let my friendship be your recompense/For this tragic loss of innocence

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://wm.usatoday-na-central.edgestreams.net/wm.usatoday-na-central/audio/09/Dumbledore.mp3" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://wm.usatoday-na-central.edgestrea ... ledore.mp3</a><!-- m -->
Sample lyric: Dumbledore, we all fight for you tonight/In our hearts we'll never let you die/Your love is keeping us alive

I enjoy the band 'HORSE the band' they're based out of Chicago and have dubbed themselves 'Nintendo-core' they sing about Cutsman from MegaMan and Birdo from Super Mario.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
0rz0ski Wrote:Wiener, there are some things in life that you just inherently know. It's instinct. The simple fact that they are dedicated enough to make a band, their music will suck.

Just because you don’t like their music does not mean the band is unsuccessful, just like you don’t like the books…

Quote:As of June 2008, the book series has sold more than 400 million copies and has been translated into 67 languages, and the last four books have consecutively set records as the fastest-selling books in history.

Nuff said!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I enjoy the band 'HORSE the band' they're based out of Chicago and have dubbed themselves 'Nintendo-core' they sing about Cutsman from MegaMan and Birdo from Super Mario.

8-bit revolution is cool too.

also

I was expecting this topic to be about the failed debate that wings and zane were supposed to have, lol I have missed the show all week so I don't know what was covered and i thought they may have made reference to the fact that was going to happen but us listeners were saved by a power outage at the radio station there lol.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]