Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The 5 banned bits...
potthole Wrote:I liked the little thing they had to say during CWTTA about how Steev managed to play three of the five 'banned' segments. Good job Steev!

I also that on Monday. I missed the three last week though, I was catching up on old podcasts and not listening to best of
anyone know what they all are?

1. Blow up doll in the mattress store (great video of this on the facebook page from Springfield.)
2. WalMart dildo return (I remember the bit when it aired and the video...didn't know they got in trouble.)

what are the rest?
acb384 Wrote:1. Blow up doll in the mattress store (great video of this on the facebook page from Springfield.)

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to grab that video and host it so that the rest of us can see it. If you don't have the ability to host it then e-mail it my way and I will host it.

biffmayhem at yahoo dot com
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Pennies for Rubbers

0rz0ski Wrote:Arizane found the pennies video a while ago.

arizane Wrote:I found the pennies for rubbers videos

part one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-BRdLgH4sk

part two
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFPKdKoa1eQ

only thing is theres no sound
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I could be mistaken, but I think wheelchair a-hole is one.
burnking Wrote:I could be mistaken, but I think wheelchair a-hole is one.

You are mistaken. They just didn't put a video up because Green Day Gary couldn't keep up with joe in his wheelchair.
Mark the Valet Wrote:
burnking Wrote:I could be mistaken, but I think wheelchair a-hole is one.

You are mistaken. They just didn't put a video up because Green Day Gary couldn't keep up with joe in his wheelchair.

0 for 1.
i believe that the "chinese conference call" was banned. at the end of the bit, zane was speaking with a stereotypical chinese accent.
I think they should put them up specifically for the VIPs to allow us to hear the forbidden from radio.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
No,

Eff you Philly and eff your VIP status

:lol:
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
admin Wrote:
acb384 Wrote:1. Blow up doll in the mattress store (great video of this on the facebook page from Springfield.)

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to grab that video and host it so that the rest of us can see it. If you don't have the ability to host it then e-mail it my way and I will host it.

biffmayhem at yahoo dot com

I didn't word that well...its not a video of the stunt...but a video of them in the studio in Springfield talking about the bit....they cant mention it on the air in Grand Rapids. hopefully that's not a huge letdown...the Springfield bit is good.
The video was deleted in from the camera in front of the mattress store owner.

this is the short version <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIueYWjbSE8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIueYWjbSE8</a><!-- m -->

The long one is only on facebook. I sent it to your email.
1. Blow up doll in the mattress store
2. WalMart dildo return
3. Pennies for Rubbers
4. Chinese Conf. Call?

what are the rest?
maybe one of the guys will just fill this in for us.
I think the PA Prank, Barry Dinpoon Might Be The Last Banned One. Mainly For The End Were Zane Asked The The Lady If They Just Paged A Barry Dinpoon, And She Goes " Ya Are You Barry Dinpoon" And Zane Goes, "No, But I'd Like To Be." But I Could Be Wrong.
I think 5 was a number just kind of thrown out there
Biff....if u could forward it to me... I need to do a wordy dird check on it ..... Confusedhh:

EDIT: nevermind. i found it lol
What? I didn't do it.
MissyT Wrote:Biff....if u could forward it to me... I need to do a wordy dird check on it ..... Confusedhh:

Hey long time no see!
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
plumpenut Wrote:
MissyT Wrote:Biff....if u could forward it to me... I need to do a wordy dird check on it ..... Confusedhh:

Hey long time no see!

Smile I've been lurking.
What? I didn't do it.
EZ Rhymes Wrote:I think the PA Prank, Barry Dinpoon Might Be The Last Banned One. Mainly For The End Were Zane Asked The The Lady If They Just Paged A Barry Dinpoon, And She Goes " Ya Are You Barry Dinpoon" And Zane Goes, "No, But I'd Like To Be." But I Could Be Wrong.

Why Did You Capitalize Every Word In Your Post?
Mark the Valet Wrote:
EZ Rhymes Wrote:I think the PA Prank, Barry Dinpoon Might Be The Last Banned One. Mainly For The End Were Zane Asked The The Lady If They Just Paged A Barry Dinpoon, And She Goes " Ya Are You Barry Dinpoon" And Zane Goes, "No, But I'd Like To Be." But I Could Be Wrong.

Why Did You Capitalize Every Word In Your Post?

he didn't..... Wink
What? I didn't do it.
well stop lurking and get back on here...I was wondering what the hell happened to you!
plumpenut Wrote:well stop lurking and get back on here...I was wondering what the hell happened to you!

Awwwz I feel loved Big Grin
What? I didn't do it.
MissyT Wrote:
plumpenut Wrote:well stop lurking and get back on here...I was wondering what the hell happened to you!

Awwwz I feel loved Big Grin

*hugs* Smile
Ok you two. Get a room.
Mark the Valet Wrote:Ok you two. Get a room.

seriously mark way to c-block cant you see I am working on it?

WOOHOO.....
wait... i don't think the boyfriend would like that too much... :wtf:
What? I didn't do it.
MissyT Wrote:

WOOHOO.....

well I wont tell if you dont Angel
plumpenut Wrote:
MissyT Wrote:

WOOHOO.....

well I wont tell if you dont Angel

kinda hard for that...he site next to me on his pc... sees everything lol
he says hi btw Tongue
What? I didn't do it.
ha ha hello...damn and I wanted to blame mark for c-blocking
you still can, I won't stop ya lol
What? I didn't do it.
MissyT Wrote:you still can, I won't stop ya lol

perfect will do.....Im sure my wife would love me for this too. Big Grin
lol
What? I didn't do it.