Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's time for a heavy metal moment.
[Image: heavymetal1.jpg]

FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
[drop]Wow, Hot![/drop]
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
[Image: 01HeavyMetalDevil.jpg]

DEVIL WITH FUCKING GUITAR FUCK YEAH MAN!!!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Charlie Daniels is going to be upset with you.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
[Image: 385897658_c8ce5081d3.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: yhst-34640480252896_2052_4341843]