Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EFF you!
Tell someone "EFF YOU"* in this thread, serious or not.

I would like to tell Krys "Eff you," because you're in the chat but not saying anything.

*No promises on quality of friendship after said telling of Effing Off has been told.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
And I would like to say "Eff you," back to 0rz because I'M WORKING. And I would also like to add: Don't be an attention-seeking whore.

Still e-BFFs?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Yes, still e-BFFs.

I would also like to say Eff You to Fistor because he never posts anymore.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Boy your Effing fiesty today Orzy!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I would like to say eff you to both of them for not inviting me into the chat.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I would like to say EFF YOU to Queeie cause she didn't slap anybody today.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Eff you Plumpynut because all you gotta do is hit the chat button.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
my oh my where to start?

Well first i would like to say Eff you biff for starting this board, next on the list is howie i give a big Eff you for wearing pink and because i wasn't on yesterday to say eff you, then there is weiner poopie for being himself i would have to say eff you to that, eff you 0r for starting this thread, and eff 0r and krys for using the term eBFF.
Eff you mad dog for starting so many touchy subjects, eff you prof. rapingasheep for using the evil monkey as your avatar, eff you queenie for thinking you must be obeyed and for having sexy radio southern accent voice.

eff you mark the valet for being as bad with video games as me, eff you potthole for breathing, eff you dino, and fistor for not posting. Eff you Titan! for not just letting it go and get over it all and just not posting again over something stupid.

Eff you Steev for looking like tumnus, eff you burnking for starting caption of the day, Eff you allyson for being short, eff you torque for liking volvo, eff you major a hole for just disappearing off the face of the board, Eff you opus for coding this board.

Eff you certainly and plumpenut because i can't think of anything to say to you. Eff you JMV, Milton, and Marisa for being interns, Eff you missy t for playing SL, I don't know if i have forgotten anyone but if i did i am sorry.

Oh and Eff you freebeer, hotwings, zane, Producer Joe, and steev for being on such an awesome morning show.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
zdunklee Wrote:I would like to say EFF YOU to Queeie cause she didn't slap anybody today.

I would like to say EFF YOU to Z because I was sick with food poisoning yesterday and slapping you was not my biggest priority! However, making to the bathroom was!!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
eff you mad dog for getting involved in my fight
Eff you all cause im tired and cranky.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
eff you opus for thinking it's my problem
Philly Mike Wrote:Eff you missy t for playing SL

Eff you Mike for not knowing that I don't play SL anymore, it's WoW now. And yea, I just came out of the uber nerd closet
What? I didn't do it.
seriously wow??

:gay:
MissyT Wrote:

Eff you Mike for not knowing that I don't play SL anymore, it's WoW now. And yea, I just came out of the uber nerd closet
I meant WOW it was someone else on SL Tongue
Philly Mike Wrote:
MissyT Wrote:

Naw, I used to play that, but I got bored with it lol
What? I didn't do it.
MissyT Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:
MissyT Wrote:

Naw, I used to play that, but I got bored with it lol
damnit... confusing me with name changes and all.... damnit ...
:liarwhore:

Tongue
eff you z and queenie for always getting on my case when a brotha goes missing unexpectedly for a few weeks.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
eff you jiggy for not keeping up on the boards! Angel
eff you plumpenut because I don't have access to the internet like I used to. It looks like I won't be getting it back now until the misses and I move in 5-6 weeks. Until then I only get on when I am at my sister-in-law's house.

eff my sister-in-law for having internet and I don't.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
eff the whole idea of not having internet?? how do you live? :o
Eff you, Opus, for coming in the chat but not saying anything.

Eff you to whoever for making another "Slap the person above you"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"