Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adult Poor Sport moments
Phone topic #2 for today: Adult Poor Sport moments.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
There are no poor moments on my team, its pure win…
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I got ejected from a Highschool football game for getting in a shoving match with a Big defensive lineman that whipped our Center around by tripping him backwards on his head.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
While playing adult softball I started yelling at the other team to "swing at the fucking ball" because they kept taking walks. Walks. In softball.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'll take the team we played last week in softball as my example.

Game #1, they destroyed us, beat us by ten. When they were winning big they were all laughs and jokes. Game #2, we kept pretty close, only being down by a couple most of the time. Suddenly the mood changed completely. They were arguing calls, their 'fans' (wives/girlfriends) would boo when we scored runs, their catcher would talk shit to you as the pitch was coming in. At one point their third baseman shoved one of our runners to the ground, claiming he was just tagging him.

Normally I don't let myself get too worked up when playing, because it's just friggin' rec league, but by the end of the night I was furious with this other team.

admin Wrote:While playing adult softball I started yelling at the other team to "swing at the Effing ball" because they kept taking walks. Walks. In softball.

Gabe? Is that you? That's the #1 thing that pisses him off on our team. He's yelled out the exact same thing to batters. I understand not swinging if the pitch is nowhere near the plate, but if it's close, you swing. The whole point of adult softball is to hit the damn ball, not draw walks.