Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Man Caves and Secret Hiding Places
Phone Topic for today: Do you have a man cave, or secret hiding place?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
no...
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I wish. I have a lot of things that will eventually end up there however.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Man cave that also serves as a guest room. I've got my office setup in there, photos I've taken all over the walls, displays of my baseball memorbillia, Tiger Stadium seats, etc. I'll post a photo of it this evening.
Looking into the man cave from the hallway:

[Image: 3750477042_f97b3100dd.jpg]

The normal sized bats are game used from the local minor league team, the batting glove was given to me by a player from that team after they won their league championship in '06. The hockey stick is game used from the Grand Rapids Griffins.

[Image: 3749688251_8f622bf17d.jpg]

My seats from Tiger Stadium, underneath a couple of photos I took outside the ballpark a couple years ago... back before they tore it down.

[Image: 3749688887_ce6c1dc81f.jpg]

Part of my baseball memorbilla collection. Half-dozen bobble heads, a replica of the Midwest League championship trophy, little container of dirt off the pitcher's mound at Tiger Stadium, and a sign autographed by Jim Price (radio announcer for the Tigers, played for the team in the '60s). The sign was made by a friend for the 2006 ALDS against the Yankees, and we passed out a couple hundred of them before the final game of the series that fall.

[Image: 3750478520_5df55ede0a.jpg]

Another look at my workspace. Got the best damn calender ever, some more of my photography, and the rest of my memorbilla collection- some autographed baseballs, a 1978 Detroit Tigers Yearbook publication, and a 45 of the "Go Get 'Em Tigers" song that was popular during the 1984 World Series run.

[Image: 3749689577_7ba8880a72.jpg]
very nice collection! :thumbup: The only bobblehead I have is of Kansas City Royals pitcher Larry Gura that I got last year when we went to Royals stadium. Never heard of the guy until I got the bobblehead.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!