Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Beer on ESPN Show
Is anybody watching this? It's sinfully boring to me because I can't stand NASCAR. But it was worth it to see FB. Apparently he doesn't just have that retarded expression on his face for photos. It's the same for videos. The camera is about two inches from his face and his mouth is gapping like he's ready to take a shot.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I love NASCAR, but that show was pretty boring. I'm wondering how many people watched it for what it was or how many actually watched it because Free Beer was on it. I think he deserved more than $325 or whatever he got for it haha He must have brought in a good chunk of their viewers
Did he just have the one sound bite about his mom turning left? I didn't see him again. Not bad for a cool ~$300. And he got his name in the credits.
He had another quote later, Talking about how it's like a parking lot at 185 miles an hour. He was right about just saying a bunch of NASCAR cliches haha
I watched the show as well...not a fan of nascar and it was boring as hell....I saw his first quote that they used and that was it. I cant believe they paid him for it.
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
i saved it on my DVR and fast-forwarded to the parts where free beer spoke.
I'm conflicted on this.

It would be awesome to be on ESPN, it's a dream of mine. However, it seems like they always use weird angles for filming that are less than flattering for the interviewee.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8hNbP1IRw8[/youtube]

You're Welcome

-Howie
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Why the eff does that not work? ^^
You quoted the page for the ESPN channel, not the actual video.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
is it me, or does free beer have a weird southern accent at the beginning?
He's pouting, he's pouting...
Letterbomb316 Wrote:is it me, or does free beer have a weird southern accent at the beginning?

Course he does! He's talkin 'bout Nascar, man!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
0rz0ski Wrote:You quoted the page for the ESPN channel, not the actual video.
No, I quoted it from craptube.
Wiener Poopie Wrote:

Hmm, seems like your brother figured it out...you sure that you're related? :lol:
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:

Hmm, seems like your brother figured it out...you sure that you're related? :lol:
:roll:
Is it just me or does he sound more like a geek when you can see him talk?
mister marty Wrote:Is it just me or does he sound more like a geek when you can see him talk?

It might just be you but then again I could be wrong..... Tongue

You are right he does sound pretty much like a geek.
and btw welcome marty hope to see you on here often
What the hell is FB looking at when he's talking. It's like something important is going on just off camera and he keeps looking at it and talking to it.
I'm guessing that the interviewer is standing just off to the side, and that's who he's looking at.