Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When were you on national tv?
Free Beer being on ESPN got me thinking. Has anyone else been on national tv, even for a couple seconds?
In June of 2001, I went to New York City, and I went to the WWF's restaurant in Times Square, and the wrestling just happened to be in Madison Square Garden at the time. Booker T made his debut and Steve Austin and Kurt Angle were mad, so they came across town and stormed in, came down these stairs and I'm standing there at the bottom of the stairs when they go by. I was like, 6 months pregnant and looked horrible. It was a really stupid one, but it made me curious if anyone else from here had a moment like that. YouTube would be great if you had it, I've tried to find mine but it was never posted
[Image: 3750903134_bfdd3b5564_o.jpg]

2006 American League Division Series, in Detroit, against the Yankees. Game three. Kenny Rogers shuts the Yanks down.

Biff is one of those people next to me.
potthole Wrote:[Image: 3750903134_bfdd3b5564_o.jpg]

2006 American League Division Series, in Detroit, against the Yankees. Game three. Kenny Rogers shuts the Yanks down.

Biff is one of those people next to me.

sure...and Im the one in the red Tongue
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
*Sigh*

[Image: 3750315637_038ca05ec8_b.jpg]

Just took this now- my tickets for both Game 3 and Game 4.

EDIT:

Holy ess, my nose is huge.

EDIT EDIT:

And wow that's some bad hat-hair going on.
I can confirm that that is indeed Potthole. My friend Scott and Dale are standing right there too.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
all right I'll buy it...I guess Smile
admin Wrote:I can confirm that that is indeed Potthole. My friend Scott and Dale are standing right there too.

See I told you I was there since my name is Dale. I mean no one else in the world is named Dale right? Confusedhh:
I was on CNN when I was in Sri Lanka providing humanitarian support when the Tsunamis happened.

Wish I still had that footage, I'd gladly share.
potthole Wrote:EDIT:

Holy ess, my nose is huge.

EDIT EDIT:

And wow that's some bad hat-hair going on.

lol. beat me to it.
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Potthole has a girly face.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Potthole has a girly face.

He has a girly figure too.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Hey! it's...Teary eyed (in picture) dent chested girl figure guy - Barnaby
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
admin Wrote:

I figured you were busy checking me out while I was up working on that ladder last week.
potthole Wrote:
admin Wrote:

I figured you were busy checking me out while I was up working on that ladder last week.

The only thing girly I saw on that ladder was the manner in which you pound nails.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Cops; Jan 20, 2004 - 21st birthday
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Cops; Jan 20, 2004 - 21st birthday
Here is that video... (NSFW)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXkiVICDYvY&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXkiVICD ... re=related</a><!-- m -->
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
I was in a Girl Scout Cookie commercial when I was 7, it played where ever cookies were currently being sold. I have no record of it though. My parents might.