Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 7/24/09
From the Man in Pink

[Image: 9220fun20granny.jpg]
The perfect woman.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
The secret to Grandma Moses' long life.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
That chick is only 22. See what drugs and alcohol do to your body?
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Grandma gives only the best Christmas presents
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:Grandma gives only the best Christmas presents

WIN. :thumbup:
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
"You dipshit, you're really pissing this old lady off." - Grandma Feltersnatch/Poopie
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The whole message board chipped in and got Queenie some nice gifts for her birthday this year.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
-Jiggy- Wrote:The whole message board chipped in and got Queenie some nice gifts for her birthday this year.

:lol: = NOT
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!