Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Top 5: Nerd, redneck, or gay
“Top 5 Things that you have done that make you either a nerd, redneck, or a gay.”

Go!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I don't have time for the exhaustive list but I will start with this one.

Gay: I own The Carpenters' and Air Supply's greatest hits cds. My wife didn't bring these into the marriage. I didn't receive them from a music service because I forgot to send in the reply card.

I bought them. On purpose.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Ok,

Redneck;
I drive a hillbilly looking truck, enjoy doing burnouts, donuts, and 4wheelin

I have shot guns at the following; toilets, vans, animals, barns, trees, air

I live on a dirt road

Nerd;
I enjoy comics, comic movies and the such

My favorite movies are Back to the Future and Ghost Busters

Gay;
I manscape

I enjoy tricking my friends into looking at my testicles (Waiting, the movie)
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Redneck:
I enjoy camping and offroading, demolition derby, Da Yoopers, and large explosions.

Nerd:
If I have to answer this question for you, then you really don't pay attention.

Gay:
Still enjoy listening to Backstreet Boys.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Redneck:

I love fishing and enjoy stabbing the worm to get it on the hook (thread the "J" and leave a little hanging) and know how to get a fish off when (not if) I catch it. Running limb lines are super fun. Gotta watch those catfish though - they'll fin you!

Nerd:
I love working in excel and know a lot about computer software> Not as much as 0rz though and I think she's bi-computer (hardware & software).

Gay:

I'm a big hugger and sometimes it takes people by surprise, like the ones I've never really met before but still run up and hug them (0rz).
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The gayest thing I have ever done is read about gay stuff other people have done on this thread.
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Redneck:
I have used the phrase "Hey! Watch this" and then proceeded to blow shit up.

Nerd:
Yeah.. self explanatory. Though I will say that I am a professional nerd.. after the clock stops, I turn into a normal guy that typically wants to have nothing to do with technology/computers.

Gay:
I frequently use gay innuendo to creep out my friends and I laugh hysterically when it happens. I've also been classified as Metrosexual because I take pride in my appearance, wear freshly pressed/ironed clean clothes and manscape.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
admin Wrote:I don't have time for the exhaustive list but I will start with this one.

Gay: I own The Carpenters' and Air Supply's greatest hits cds. My wife didn't bring these into the marriage. I didn't receive them from a music service because I forgot to send in the reply card.

I bought them. On purpose.

You forgot to include the time you spent in the Navy. :mrgreen:
Wiener Poopie Wrote:The gayest thing I have ever done is read about gay stuff other people have done on this thread.

you mean aside from the gay stuff you did with that guy in Tj?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Redneck: Come on, seriously? I live in Tennessee.

Nerd: I like video games and research. If either of those really count.

Gay: I like boobs. (But, I think, everyone likes boobs.)
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Redneck:
My friends and I once made a flamethrower out of supersoakers and gasoline

Nerd:
I still play Pokemon for my Gameboy Color from time to time

Gay:
Like Producer Joe, I too "trim" my body hair
He's pouting, he's pouting...
Redneck: this was tough to weed through pretty much my entire redneck life. 1)I used to go offroading in a roofless jeep driven by completely sloshed people with a 30pack wedged between the front seats, and we'd go up vertical cliffs, down abandoned and caved in mine shafts, across abandoned railroad bridges that were narrower than the jeep's width, run over signs, shoot things, and drag dead porcupines behind us like cans behind a "just-married" limo.

Nerd: I have watched and enjoyed every Harry Potter movie, but I've never read the books.

Gay: I appreciate attractive women from a man's perspective and wish I had a penis when I see them.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Letterbomb316 Wrote:Redneck:

Nerd:

Gay:

I can appreciate your Superflame Soaker. Fuck. Yeah.

0rz0ski Wrote:
Letterbomb316 Wrote:Redneck:

Nerd:

Gay:

I can appreciate your Superflame Soaker. Fuck. Yeah.

:thumbup: I highly recommend it. Just make sure there aren't any leaks in the supersoaker. We figured that out pretty quickly.
He's pouting, he's pouting...
My brother did something similar but far more stupid- He filled his supersoaker with gasoline and shot at a burning burn barrel, then panicked when the flames came voraciously towards him and threw the now burning/melting supersoaker away from himself right next to our sleeping dog.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.