Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Podcast Segment Requests for Steve - Week of July 27th
Just wanted to start a thread so everyone can post ideas for Best Of for Steve in one place for when the guys are gone this week. My requests...

- Zane's story about when he thought his whole family got Carbon Monoxide poisoning
- Flying Cars - the Zane and HW argument
- BArry Barry Berry Controversy
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
They're not gone all week are they?
according to jmv blog they are off
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
I thought I heard them mention they're gone Wed, Thurs, and Fri
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
The guys are off Wednesday, Thursday and Friday because they're in Nashville for radio camp and a game show.
steev Wrote:The guys are off Wednesday, Thursday and Friday because they're in Nashville for radio camp and a game show.

What the hell? Is this a government run show?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
No, it's not.

Incidentally, buy a Chevy and support the economy. Big Grin
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:No, it's not.

Sorry I only drive Fords...
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:No, it's not.

Sorry I only drive Fords...

THEN YOU'RE NOT AN AMERICAN...wait... Big Grin
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
PA pranks.....
Please put an old episode each of Dumber Than Zane and Name That Tune, Steve. It'll make your job easier since each one counts as 2 and 3 segments respectively. I'm talking really old as well. I know last time you put up the segment where the guys first introduced Joe so you know what I mean. I'd like to hear the first Name Than Tune ever or at least the first one where Joe lost his shit over the big bag of hits. I'm also looking for the Dumber Than Zane games that birthed "is the moon a planet or is the moon the moon" and "land mammal... the dolphin?"

No offense to you Steve since you're still the new guy but the older the segments the better in my book.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Play segments with old interns that some of the newer listeners don't know of like Little Bitty, Montgomery Maxwell, Travis, Alex, Benercrombie, etc. And probably some older than that that I never heard of.