Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 7/30/09
Today's pic is from Biff
[Image: black-snake-moan1.jpg]
An Orangeville man's wet dream.
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
The South's gonna rise 'gain, as soon as I get mah Jack Daniels.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Good news, Bad news and a question:

Good news: she's legal and works for meth money

Bad news: she has no teeth

Question: ever had a gummer? it's not bad news
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
The good news: she talks dirty. Really dirty. Really really really really foul mouthed dirty.

The bad news: she smells like an ashtray and 3 day empty beer cans

The question: Are you seriously asking me if I wouldn't hit it?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Howie is upset because she is the hooker that stole those shorts she is wearing from him after he passed out that one night....
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:Howie is upset because she is the hooker that stole those shorts she is wearing from him after he passed out that one night....

Got that?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Angry Lolita wants her heart sunglasses back.
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.