Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Are Your Top 5 Segments Ever?
Short and sweet just wanted to know what your guys fav. segments are. Mine are as follows.
5.The Dude With Soup Nazi
4.Zanes Hamster Story Best Re Tell
3.Funniest PSA's
2.Kurt Busch Ebay Sales
1.Zane Loves Jenkem

I still laugh every F'n Time!!
Ha, that's funny. I actually have a playlist on iTunes called "Best segments ever".
in no particular order, because I like these all for different reasons:

1. Flint hate mail and CWTTAB Turkey Hunter Pete (A guy from Flint, MI sent a hate email to the show and the guys annihilated him on air. Hilarious)

2. NTT rd 3 huge fight (This was in Feb of last year. Everyone got in a huge shouting match and it was just fantastic)

3. Hotwings tells time by looking at the sun (self explanitory)

4. DTZ Toothpick replay hilarity (Zane's infamous toothpicks joke. Man did they kill him over that)

5. The first Joe and Ben show airing. Pure awesome.

By the way, I have copies of all of these. If anyone wants to hear them I'll be happy to send them to you. Especially ones that probably won't ever be replayed like the turkey hunter Pete one.
I liked the Halloween NTT with Count Stupid, and the one where they completely bashed IKBs mother.

I don't know if I have a top 5, because I love a lot of segments.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Does anyone have that Halloween NTT bit? I agree, one of the funniest moments ever.
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Mark the Valet Wrote:3. Hotwings tells time by looking at the sun (self explanitory)

I always thought this was stupidity on the part of Freebeer and Eric Zane. It is NOT HARD to tell about what time it is by looking at the possitioning of the sun. I've been doing it since I was a kid because my dad taught me how. I never had a watch and a kid, yet I would look into the sky and could tell it was about noon and could go get my lunch my mom made. If you dont know how to do it, its because you never had to pay that close attention.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I think it was more about busting Hotwings' balls then Freebeer and Zane being ignorant about it. It's not IMPOSSIBLE to do, but making crazy claims like that on the show is almost always going to lead to a beat down, and that...well that's just fantastic.
There was a segment I just thought of, I don't even know if I remember enough of it to describe for someone else to remember.

I don't know why, but there was a story with Italians being interviewed. I think it was very serious, but since the people were italian, Zane kept playing super Mario bros music and they kept impersonating them as Mario and Luigi. It was freakin hilarious.

If anybody knows what that segment was or when they played it, that would be great.
Free Beer's stories of gambling on farts were the funniest thing I had ever heard on the show. There were some really good Dude Shadoway interviews that rank up their too.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Man I've only listened since March 08 so i've missed A LOT.
But from what I've heard...

Anytime they play family feud.
Making fun of Southern Math Whiz. (even though that was this week i thought it was great)
"Find Something to stare at, Son" from the "Things Kids Won't Know About" segment.

the other two are just an insurmountable number of Joe stunts.
Mad Dog Wrote:I always thought this was stupidity on the part of Freebeer and Eric Zane. It is NOT HARD to tell about what time it is by looking at the possitioning of the sun. I've been doing it since I was a kid because my dad taught me how. I never had a watch and a kid, yet I would look into the sky and could tell it was about noon and could go get my lunch my mom made. If you dont know how to do it, its because you never had to pay that close attention.

Take care of you son and stop posting on the messageboard under a fake name, Hot Wings.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
certainlycertainly Wrote:Does anyone have that Halloween NTT bit? I agree, one of the funniest moments ever.

At home I have a note with the segment and time, if you send me a PM later to remind me, I'll try to get on and let you know. Spooky Bush, bwah bwah.
It happened, surprisingly enough, on Halloween last year during the 2nd part of name that tune.