Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chewy and her sex noises
Creepy listener time!

This morning the guys were making fun of Marissa pretty good and she did her defeated "aw man...I'm getting made fun of" sound, but like Zane pointed out last week, they totally sound like sex noises. I hope she never stops because I'm a big fan of it.
:thumbup: agreed
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Mark the Valet Wrote:Creepy listener time!

This morning the guys were making fun of Marissa pretty good and she did her defeated "aw man...I'm getting made fun of" sound, but like Zane pointed out last week, they totally sound like sex noises. I hope she never stops because I'm a big fan of it.

What's hilarious is how much it's completely unintentional. Like, let's say someone requested more of them from me cause they think it's incredibly hot that it sounds like I'm getting pounded whenever I talk (which I can only imagine is what you're saying), I don't even need to make an attempt to do it more often. Put me in an awkward/distressful situation and I resort to moaning. Probably a horrible defense against attacks, but apparently completely successful in picking up guys... Wink
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
thats why we love you :wave:
[Image: wowhot.jpg]
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I love chewy's voice. She needs to talk more.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
marissa Wrote:What's hilarious is how much it's completely unintentional.

uh huh...
[Image: bukkake.gif]
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:[Image: bukkake.gif]

that is just too good! :wiggedout:
Mad Dog Wrote:[Image: bukkake.gif]
What the hell?
how would you type that into google?
Wow! :wtf:

....I love you guys too! Who's going to miss me when I'm gone??
My latest Free Beer-ism: "Did the light lamp up? ...Wait did I just have a sword cramble? AHHHHG"
wait you're leaving us? Cry you. can. not. do. that.
beckyp Wrote:
marissa Wrote:What's hilarious is how much it's completely unintentional.

uh huh...

you know you love it becky
marissa Wrote:Wow! :wtf:

....I love you guys too! Who's going to miss me when I'm gone??

Don't leave..... :thumbdown:
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Well, there is a rumor going around that they might have to get some new interns in. BUT I'll probably stay for a while to train them. I'll stick around here though no matter what, promise!
marissa Wrote:Well, there is a rumor going around that they might have to get some new interns in. BUT I'll probably stay for a while to train them. I'll stick around here though no matter what, promise!

You can stay for a long time like Kurt Bush did. You don't HAVE to leave. It's not like you're getting paid anyway.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krystal Wrote:
marissa Wrote:Well, there is a rumor going around that they might have to get some new interns in. BUT I'll probably stay for a while to train them. I'll stick around here though no matter what, promise!

You can stay for a long time like Kurt Bush did. You don't HAVE to leave. It's not like you're getting paid anyway.

Yeah, but Kurt Bush had no friends, and was just using the show to promote his eBay sales. Big Grin

0rz0ski Wrote:
krystal Wrote:

Yeah, but Kurt Bush had no friends, and was just using the show to promote his eBay sales. Big Grin

ebay sales of black women's shoes and clothing . . . :lol:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I'd give chewy the old "Steamboat McGonagle"
Mark the Valet Wrote:I'd give chewy the old "Steamboat McGonagle"

Wink That's my one of my favorites. How did you know?
Psh, KNEW IT.
I had a feeling about you.
Was it when you were feeling me?
I just...uh...

(oh god a girl is talking to me. AWESOME!!!!)
Well there's a first time for everything Mark.

What's next? Want to make out?
Well I gotta check my schedule, maybe I can fit you in somewhere.
I'm very busy, don't you know who I am?
Gosh... did you call in today about BJ Shea? I think I do know who you are.

Do you write raps about Final Fantasy, spend entire days building bridges, dress up like a ninja for every holiday, have a ridiculous pirate-y tattoo, and enjoy rapping by yourself in your bedroom?
Wow. Stalllllkerrr....

Am I gonna wake up in a bathtub full of ice with my kidneys missing?
Well, I wouldn't know all that stuff if you didn't keep sending me creepy pictures of yourself in the middle of these activities.

I'm just happy you're a huge nerd instead of a sexual deviant.
marissa Wrote:I'm just happy you're a huge nerd instead of a sexual deviant.

Oh good, the charade is working.
[Image: hotel_rooms_sign.jpg]
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Bravo Queenie
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
Mark the Valet Wrote:
marissa Wrote:I'm just happy you're a huge nerd instead of a sexual deviant.

Oh good, the charade is working.

Damnit his smokescreen is working.....looks like I have my work cut out for me here :o
marissa Wrote:Well there's a first time for everything Mark.

What's next? Want to make out?

Mark the Valet Wrote:Well I gotta check my schedule, maybe I can fit you in somewhere.
I'm very busy, don't you know who I am?

Well, now we are all privy to date of the upcoming make out session. Well done, Mark and Marissa!
Wow! I was quite impressed this morning when I heard the news. Marissa, I have met Mark and can vouch that he is a creeper, but not a bad one. Actually, he is a really awesome guy and a lot of fun to be around. He sucks at pool and ping pong, but hey, not everyone can keep up with the Queen in those sports. And if the guys happen to read this, be nice Free Beer, he's definitely a keeper for her. Now the long distance thing . . . not sure what to do about that. Washington is a beautiful place to live Marissa . . . Never been to Michigan, so I don't have an opinion Mark. Best of luck and keep us up to date. And, I would have to say, that if this does go in a long-term direction, we are going to have to find a way for the message board to be involved in the wedding!!

:thumbup: :clap:
As soon as I turned on the radio this morning I was like, "Hey, I know that voice!" Enjoy your upcoming trip over here, Mark!
Seriously? Mark and Chewie are dating?? For reals?
What? I didn't do it.
I'm not sure who i should feel bad for...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I'm listening to Mark and Chewy on the podcast! Yeah!!!!! :clap: Big Grin :clap:
mainerliser Wrote:I'm listening to Mark and Chewy on the podcast! Yeah!!!!! :clap: Big Grin :clap:

post it, i wanna hear!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"