Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comedy Shows Across Grand Rapids
Hey everyone. I wanna share the love and the giggles; give you all some information on where you can find stand-up comedy (most of it free). Alright, here we go!!! :clap:

Sunday Night 9pm It's at the Radisson Hotel literally right off the Ann St. Exit. You can't miss it! One Drink minimum (They're cheap drinks too :lol: ) and no cover. 270 Ann St NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504-2016

Monday Night 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, 11pm <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.dogstorytheater.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.dogstorytheater.com</a><!-- w --> They do stand-up, sketches, films, music and even plays. It's nuts. Tickets will be $5 for one show, $8 for the night. Free improv jam at 11pm! Check out the website for more info!!

Tuesday Night 9pm Come down to Joe V's Sport's Lounge for some Karaoke and Stand-up comedy. They have amazing pizza and I have to say their Karaoke song list is awesome! There's no cover so you have no excuse to call that bitch ass baby sitter and come on down. 526 Stocking Ave NW, Grand Rapids, MI 49504

Wednesday Night 9pm My favorite night to do stand-up. I'll tell you why in one sentence. No Cover and BYOB :thumbup: . This is a great reason to come out and get hammered for super cheap. It's the Sports Complex on 28th St. between Breton and Kalamazoo and located right behind the Aldi's and the next to the Roller Rink. Woodland Sportsplex 2100 28th St SE, Grand Rapids MI 49508. No one's gonna be there on August 5th though, because all the comics will be at Dr. Grins that night doing a comedy Roast for Stu McCallister.

Thursday Night 9pm There are two options this night. Option 1 is Dr. Grins located in the B.O.B. top floor and next door to yours truly. It's the most successful comedy club in Grand Rapids pretty much and many famous comics pass through here all the time. 5$ Cover and a 2 drink minimum. Option 2 is located in Allendale. BFE Bar and Grill! Man, they got some good ass burgers. Come out, eat and laugh! Just try not to choke on your food. 3585 Lake Michigan Dr NW Grand Rapids, MI 49534

That's alot of comedy folks. If anyone wants to give stand-up comedy a try, give me a private message and I'll give you some contact info!

So come on out and support West Michigan Comedy guys!