Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Segments That Made You Cringe/Laugh Endlessly
To name a few,

I recall a few idiot of the day segments with the guy at the golf course where he tried to straddle the ball washer and ultimately got hit sack (not sacks) ripped...(Mexican hat Dance in my head right now!)

Or on the flip side...the Idiot of the day and the 2 snowmobile incidents with Free Beer.

How about the "Candy Incident?"
The segment about the microphone being on order still cracks me up.
One that I can think of off hand was a Joe stunt.. "Yo Gabba Gabba Food Order" OMG I was DYING.. even thinking about it.. I laugh my ass off! I'm sure I'll think of more, but it's hella early.. so brain is only at partial activity Smile
The NTT when FB said, "If I hadn't blown my ding-a-ling..."

I still can't believe that's not a regular drop on the show!
upper decker court was great and some one should bring that up again
So on so forth was EPIC.
The attack ads. Maybe they'll do it again this fall. I'm sure nobody will ramp it up.
The EZ RHYME bit we just heard.
I Agree... the latest edition of EZ Rhyme.
Producer Joe's love grenade pick up line;

"You have a huge gash."

I said, quite audibly, "Oh, no!... Joe...!!"
I have a hard time with most of the Producer Joe Stunts. I assume he is gonna get killed every single time.
the intern-views kill me everytime.
The Producer Joe Roid Head stunt. I had to walk away from my desk while that was playing, I felt SO embarrassed for him. I still cringe when I listen to it on the podcast.
I laughed harder than i've ever laughed before with the audio from the truck air horn.

I dont know why i thought it was so funny, i couldnt breath and was crying i was laughing so hard.

I guess it was the randomness and perfect timing of the other stations guest, then the awkward "thats those hooligans across the hall"

too good. i'd like to see that happen again
The one that made me cringe was when they were talking about the guy whose arm got stuck in an accident so he cut it off himself to get free.

The guys were playing gross sound effects and talking about how it would feel to cut off your own arm and I almost lost it. Hot Wings was pretty queezy from it too.
sluttynurse Wrote:The one that made me cringe was when they were talking about the guy whose arm got stuck in an accident so he cut it off himself to get free.

The guys were playing gross sound effects and talking about how it would feel to cut off your own arm and I almost lost it. Hot Wings was pretty queezy from it too.

Absolutely, that was the one for me too. I get chills thinking about that.
That's what she said.
The PA Prank "Heywood Jablowme" made me laugh for a good 2 minutes. I had to replay that one at least 20 times and I laughed my fool head off every single time.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
They can make you cringe/laugh over the most horrible stuff . . . like the woman with no arms. OMG . . . I felt sorry for her, but when you hear Zane talking about walking around in the store with no shoes on and touching the produce . . ewwwww, that's just gross. Then talking about caressing a baby's head with the same feet . . I know she has washed them, but still. Bless her heart for functioning on her own.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I loved Yo Gaba Gaba, Yeahh! so on and so forth
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
The lady who fell down and stabbed her self in the eye with a knife and they interviewed her. They were finishing up and they said something to the effect of give your best to our husband, she says, "He's dead." Free beer - "oh no..." i was crying laughing driving down the road listening to this...
blakjustn3 Wrote:The lady who fell down and stabbed her self in the eye with a knife and they interviewed her. They were finishing up and they said something to the effect of give your best to our husband, she says, "He's dead." Free beer - "oh no..." i was crying laughing driving down the road listening to this...

That was funny as hell

"now he's dead"
I was just walking around campus and listening to today's podcast. I was listening to them talk to Louis Large and when they played the drop of "She smells like fish" in a real serious tone made me lose it. I'm pretty sure that the people around me all thought I was laughing at them.
The all time top cringe moment is the hair sandwich challenge
just hearing joe eat that thing and then later seeing it on video was just all over wierd and funny at the same time.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
The hair sandwich was a terrible terrible thing to watch...you're right.
Yeah, I've gotta say Yo Gaba Gaba food order. I think I ruptured my spleen listening to that. And Love Grenade pickup line was pure gold.

I am relieved to read so many people on this board have the same experience I do - that is driving to work and laughing so hard I almost drive off the road. I'll be nearly crying laughing sometimes at the show, and other drivers will look at me like I'm a tard.
OMG the zane rap made me laugh so damn hard!
Brian Wrote:OMG the zane rap made me laugh so damn hard!

Your avatar scares me :-[
wienerpoopie Wrote:
Brian Wrote:OMG the zane rap made me laugh so damn hard!

Your avatar scares me :-[

LMAO!! It is pretty scary!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Key Joe Lines:

It Sucked me In - Joe in the Dryer
It's cold and chemically - Joe Car wash
The weiner poopie segment had me laughing so hard I was in years. SO did Joe's Yo gabba Gabba.
the knife lady was so awkward it was funny.
and for anyone who hears GRD any time they bring up JT with the "you work at victoria's secret, and this is your roommate" is too funny.
Anytime Zane looks back at his childhood and does "little Zane" I frickin' lose it everytime that sad music starts...

Hey Dad... Where you going?
tonybummer Wrote:Anytime Zane looks back at his childhood and does "little Zane" I frickin' lose it everytime that sad music starts...

Hey Dad... Where you going?

I concur
I couldn't get enough of producer joe, tell me how my taint look!
does anyone know where i can get audio of that, i need to here it again.
Not so much a segment but whenever Zane does his impression of Hot Wings I crack up.
The Joe stunt with the electric fence.
Hamster Gore was by far the funniest segment of all time. I listened to it a million times and cried during each play. Also the mocking that was bestowed upon the crazy fast talking woman caller.
I witnessed the Electric Fence firsthand, and I felt awful for Joe, but I laughed SO HARD! Smile lol
Ok the UN breakfast is quickly taking the place of the cringe and laugh endlessly
Philly Mike Wrote:Ok the UN breakfast is quickly taking the place of the cringe and laugh endlessly

Thought I was gonna barf . . .