Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finalist!
Every summer the Grand Rapids Press holds a summer photo contest. I just got an e-mail today informing me that I've been selected as a finalist!

Not sure exactly how many people were selected, but I see that 12 other people got the e-mail, so it's possible that there were only us 13.

Rules allowed for two submissions. The initial e-mail I got didn't specify which of my two was selected, but it was either this or this.

I believe that all finalists will be printed in an upcoming Sunday edition of the Press, so keep your eyes open!
Absolutely awesome potthole!!! Will you please post the photos here that you submit?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I like them both. Good use of light.
I like the fireworks one better. Awesome.
I didn't notice the this or this. :oops:

They are both absolutely spectacular potthole!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Thanks! I got in touch with the person in charge of the contest (travel editor for the paper) and she asked if I would submit both photos for the finals. Not sure if everybody was asked to submit both of their photos or not...
Those are two of the best photo's I think I've ever seen Pothole. Grand Haven Beach is one of my favorite places and I love the fireworks.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
love the picture of the beach..there is something about the great lakes that I love :thumbup:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!