Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FT5: Things that seemed like a good idea at the time
Ready? Go!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Free Beer's swingset story reminded me of one:

When I was 2 1/2 years old, I lived in Oregon. The next door neighbor had the coolest swingset. She was not home one day, and I decided I really wanted to play on that cool swingset. Well, her dog thought otherwise. She had a German Shepard and that SOB grabbed my leg. If it hadn't been for the ice cream man hearing me, I could have been a goner. The pictures below show the scar which is still quite visible on both sides of my left leg. Yeah, the ice cream man gave me free ice cream too!!

[Image: IMG00211.jpg]

[Image: IMG00212.jpg]
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
In 7th grade, a group of friends and myself had walked to the video store to rent a movie. The store was closed when we got back, and the girl whose house it was parents had left. So, we were trying to figure out a way to get into the house when the girl remembered that the window that faced the pool never had the screen locked. So, we hop the fence and try to open the window. Well, the screen wasn't locked, but the window itself was. However, the window could open just a little bit, not quite enough to stick our skinny arm bones through it to reach the window latch, but enough to stick the end of a jump rope cable through it.

So, after a few minutes of me trying to rig up a slipknot and loop it around the latch, we just decided to use the jump rope end as a lever to pry apart the window until we could stick our arms in and unlatch it. We pushed the end down through the side of the pane, until finally, the window shattered. Oh shit.

So, after getting in the house, we calmed her down. After that, we went back outside and stood around until her parents came home. Yes, we had a window open, but we just decided to stand outside and wait.

Her parents were pissed, and I'm going to guess that they never told my parents, because I never got yelled at for it.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Once again, the guys really need to start this segment earlier. The Friday Top 5 has quickly become the segment every week that I look forward to the most. I love this segment so much and they had to totally breeze through Zane's because of the time.

As far as my top 5 goes I'm going to have to give it some thought. Just wanted to bitch and moan first... >_>
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
1. The White Jacket.

Back about four years ago I was out shopping for clothes. I had a bunch of gift cards from Christmas, and was looking to take advantage of the post holiday sales. I'm looking around Aeropostale when I see this zip-up sweatshirt/jacket thing. It's white, with "Aeropostale" written in brown across the front. I thought it looked great. And it was on super clearence. Which should have been a warning.

I bought it and wore it proudly a few times. One day when visiting my parents my dad took me aside. "That is the gayest thing you've ever worn," he told me. Haven't worn it since, and I believe I just donated it to Goodwill not too long ago.

2. Flushing a Toothbrush

When I was around the age of 7 my dad worked nights and my mom had to work really early in the morning sometimes. On those days we'd go over to a babysitter's house until it was time for school. Often times we'd go over still in our PJ's, and would get changed and brush our teeth at the babysitter's.

One such morning I accidentally knocked my toothbrush into the toilet. It had been sitting on the countertop next to the toilet, and it managed to fall in. Too scared and embarrassed to just go tell the babysitter what happened, I quickly went over and flushed the toilet. Down the toothbrush went, and in my mind, also my problem.

A few days later my parents pulled me aside and asked if I had flushed a toothbrush. Immediately I knew something had happened and that I was busted. Turns out it got stuck in some of the plumbing and did some damage. The babysitter got stuck with a pretty large bill, and once they pulled the toothbrush out of the pipes, she realized it was mine, and that bill got passed along to my folks.
potthole Wrote:1. The White Jacket.One day when visiting my parents my dad took me aside. "That is the gayest thing you've ever worn," he told me. Haven't worn it since, and I believe I just donated it to Goodwill not too long ago.

This indicates that there have been more than one pieces of gay attire.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Well, there were the sliding shorts...
My personal top "seemed like a good idea at the time" was when I went into the Navy. Since I didn't know how to swim and had a medical condition that would have kept me out if it hadn't been for my recruter hiding it. Turned out to be a night mare.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"