Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Let Joe Come Back? DTZ
I'm on the fence.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
for the record, my laptop DOES make that noise when the battery is low. An error message pops up telling me that i need to save my work and charge it
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It's also the same sound one of the programs on my computer has for its reminders... The real problem was how he tried to explain it away.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
He coulda explained himself a lot better, yet being nervous because you're on the radio, and then add the fact that you have 4 guys screaming at you on the radio to explain yourself....it'd probably make me stammer.

Did he win or lose? i had to step away?
They kicked him off. I don't know what happened after that because I got out of the car.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
No. His stammering betrayed him.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
i want prod Joe to go back and listen to the show when Zane was answering the question about European countries starting with 'A".

i SWEAR i heard a deliberate keyboard keystroke, like the space bar getting pounded by his thumb
I always assume someone is not cheating when they aren't getting a lot of answers. Naming two European countires that begin with "A" is the perfect question to Google especially considering that Zane got the question first. If the guy was rattling off answers like nobody's business I'd say he was cheating but since he wasn't I'd like to give the benefit of the doubt.

But he is stupid for all the stumbling and bumbling he did trying to explain the computer noise. That right there is reason enough to make people doubt you.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:But he is stupid for all the stumbling and bumbling he did trying to explain the computer noise. That right there is reason enough to make people doubt you.

agreed, it didn't help his case, but like i stated before. In his defense I'm sure he was nervous and a little on edge with 4 guys yelling down the phone line at him, live on air.
He should have been able to handle the stress of 4 guys yelling at him...
well if he was Marine he would've. :lol: