Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dude is Back!
After a very long vacation, the Dude is back! Who else is pumped?
He's pouting, he's pouting...
I was very excited to hear the news this morning. I'm very eager to hear some new interviews.
The dude is alive, and we all mourned over nothing. Well they did never find a body on the houseboat fire started from the cigarettes lying around, but the officials just thought he disentigrated because he is a fossil.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
The dude is at his best when he isn't overtly insulting at first and blames a producer for bad info. There were some interviews where "he" went for the juggler right out of the box and that wasn't as good as subtly luring the prey in.

Dude with Carson Daly was the best IMO.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The Eagle in Lima cut to a local break right after the beeps when Dude was gonna start talking to Paul. They came back when the interview was over. We couldn't hear any of it.
admin Wrote:The dude is at his best when he isn't overtly insulting at first and blames a producer for bad info. There were some interviews where "he" went for the juggler right out of the box and that wasn't as good as subtly luring the prey in.

Dude with Carson Daly was the best IMO.

I agree, the Carson Daly one was amazing. The Ralph Nader one was a gem too.
He's pouting, he's pouting...
They need to get the Dudely lama on with the Dude. That would be awesome!
mudplug Wrote:They need to get the Dudely lama on with the Dude. That would be awesome!

You know when they had on the Dudely Lama interveiw, I had the same thoughts.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I know the interview with the "dont tase me bro" guy with Jackie Man Voice was good, but can you imagine him with Dude? That's all I could think about during that
jg24 Wrote:The Eagle in Lima cut to a local break right after the beeps when Dude was gonna start talking to Paul. They came back when the interview was over. We couldn't hear any of it.

This happened on a few of our stations...it turns out that the beeps used to patch Paul in to the studio was the same tone and frequency as the "tones" we fire in the studio that start the commercial breaks on all of the affiliates. That's the best description I can give without nerding out too much. It was a complete fluke and not intentional at all...so there's no need to complain to the stations...they weren't dumping out of the show or anything!

-steve