Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zane and Hot Wings...
Does anybody else get the impression those two don't really get along all that well. Yes, there was the awkward fight about the baby name....and there was the incident a year ago about the show almost being without HW. Even with those two things notwithstanding though, it just seems to me that if there are two people on the show who have some animosity for one another, it would be those two.

So, if anybody ever does leave the show, my money would be on HW simply because he has the thinnest skin of anybody and eventually may finally crack during some sort of disagreement with Zane.
No way. You're reading way too much into it. They're all friends and they're all very successful. It would take a problem of epic proportion for anyone to ever quit. They all have disagreements but at the end of the day it seems fairly obvious that's all they are.

On another note, it might not be that obvious but I'd actually say that FB has thinner skin than HW (which is relatively speaking because none of them have remotely thin skin.) HW just handles it in the most fussy way.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:No way. You're reading way too much into it. They're all friends and they're all very successful. It would take a problem of epic proportion for anyone to ever quit. They all have disagreements but at the end of the day it seems fairly obvious that's all they are.

On another note, it might not be that obvious but I'd actually say that FB has thinner skin than HW (which is relatively speaking because none of them have remotely thin skin.) HW just handles it in the most fussy way.

You say it would take a problem of epic proportion, but apparently that's already nearly happened once. Who knows what it was, but it was eluded to before on the show.

But I hope that you are correct that they wouldn't let it get to that point, because whenever one of them is out for a day it does seem like the balance is thrown off.
nodak1979 Wrote:Does anybody else get the impression those two don't really get along all that well. Yes, there was the awkward fight about the baby name....and there was the incident a year ago about the show almost being without HW. Even with those two things notwithstanding though, it just seems to me that if there are two people on the show who have some animosity for one another, it would be those two.

So, if anybody ever does leave the show, my money would be on HW simply because he has the thinnest skin of anybody and eventually may finally crack during some sort of disagreement with Zane.

I've been thinking this for a long time. Not that I want anyone to leave the show, but I agree.
He's pouting, he's pouting...
I think that they just have very different personalities. Just because they clash, doesn't mean they can't be friends.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
They're Secret lovers
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:They're Secret lovers
Well know that you know it ain't a secret....unless :think:
doktor Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:They're Secret lovers
Well know that you know it ain't a secret....unless :think:

I think thats Howie on the right.

[Image: crist.jpg]
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"