Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name That Blank......8/13/09
So I was on NTB this morning. I answered the question about DJ's scratching. Unless I answered at the same time as Scott (which I didn't hear) I should have been credited with the correct answer but Scott was credited with the correct answer. The game would have then ended with a tie.

I don't have the podcast. Can anyone post that little snippet or at least let me know if I am right or wrong?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
They totally forgot to say goodbye/thanks to you at the end, too. Biff got snubbed!
potthole Wrote:They totally forgot to say goodbye/thanks to you at the end, too. Biff got snubbed!

Actually I had to bail because I was running late for work and I didn't want my crap bluetooth to eff up the show.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Just saw this thread, I'll look into it.
That's cause burnking is awesome.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I listened to this segment after I realized you were on it. I actually thought I heard you say your name two different times before the others. One of those times, I don't think they even heard you. I know you were driving and had to pull over to play the game. Maybe it was your bluetooth.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!