Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Vic is now playing for The Eagles
yes folks he has officially signed with the eagles today with a 2 year deal. Looks like this may be good for the eagles.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/sports/pro/football&id=6964360" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?secti ... id=6964360</a><!-- m -->
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
yeah, pretty crazy. and good for him.

sports talk is gonna be a hoot tomorrow.
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
yeah you know the guys are going to talk about it.

hey, he reached out to PITA and all, he may have changed, or it could just be a PR thing. either way he wont be able to fuck things up again.

Regardless he is a good player and it may be the edge the eagles need, especially with 3 injuries before their first preseason game already.
Well...

Who let the dogs out?

Thank you folks I'll be here all week!
I just wonder who's more pissed they picked him up, McNabb or Westbrook.
Crazy that Vick gets the treatment he gets, and Donte Stallworth killed another human and gets even less of a penalty. Neither is right, but really what one is truly worse?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Now the retard that owns the very overrated "Geno's Steaks" says he will not serve vic. He is an asshole anyway and anyone who actually knows philly cheese steaks knows not to go to Pat's steaks(not the chain, the place that is only in south philly) and genos steaks. Both taste like shit on an amaroso roll. There are plenty of other places better than that.

oh and even funnier. Chase Utley's wife is a member somewhere along the upper part of the SPCA here and she says "I can't believe they would do something like this without telling us" us referring to the SPCA. WTF does the SPCA have to do with football. I think all these assholes should shut up and get over it.
On the bright side maybe ticket prices will go down so i can actually go to a game.
How Ironic would it have been if he were picked up by the Browns, with their "Dog House". O well' atleast he didn't tourture eagles and pit them against each other in death matches. Go Eagles!! :thumbup:
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Who the hell is Michael Vic?

I know that spelling isn't always important to some people, but damn. Vick isn't even that hard to spell... especially when you see it in the news as much as you have recently.
hey as long as we are at it, its dog pound not house
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Oh the Dog Pound thats right!! The place where the catch and cage stray dogs and euthanize them.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Oh the Dog Pound thats right!! The place where the catch and cage stray dogs and euthanize them.

I find a good old fashioned shotgun works much better...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
potthole Wrote:Who the hell is Michael Vic?

I know that spelling isn't always important to some people, but damn. Vick isn't even that hard to spell... especially when you see it in the news as much as you have recently.
I never really paid attention nor do i care, can't change it now only one of you mod guys can change that there thingy now .
I hope he gets in a car accident and dies that worthless piece of shit…
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:I hope he gets in a car accident and dies that worthless piece of shit…
so... tell us how you really feel.
I completely agree that what he did was awful. That being said, he served his time, and whether or not he means it, he kind of apologized. What else do you want the guy to do?

Also, clarification question, and I'm not trying to lead to anything, I truly forget... Did he actively participate in the killing of the animals, or did he just provide the money and location?

Edit: Oh, and Philly Mike, I went to school "in" Philly (Villanova) and I still love Pat's. Not to say there aren't better places, but Pat's is delicious.