Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Debbie Stabenow
THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL THAT THIS WOMAN COULD POSSIBLY - NOT IN A MILLION YEARS - BE THIS ABYSMALLY IGNORANT. STUPID EVEN.
By
Neal Boortz
@ August 13, 2009 7:50 AM Permalink | Comments (45) | TrackBacks (0)

I'm talking about Debbie Stabenow. She's a Democrat Senator from Michigan, and she's oh-so-concerned about (gasp!) global warming. (I don't have to tell you that she is a Democrat, do I?) Stabenow is so special that she can actually feel the global warming when she's flying! Yup! She's that good! The Detroit News tells us that the brilliant Senator Stabenow says that "climate change is very real" because she can "feel it when I'm flying. The storms are more volatile. We are paying the price in more hurricanes and tornadoes."

Fact? Michigan just had its coldest - not its warmest, its COLDEST July since they began keeping records. The waters in the Great Lakes are starting to rise .. .keeping up with a 30-year cycle. These higher water levels fly right into the face of media reports that global warming is drying up the Great Lakes. The people of Michigan don't even put global warming on their list of top-ten concerns .. but this moonbat can feel the global warming when she's flying.

I love Henry Payne's (Detroit News) parting comment: "And there are sea monsters in Lake Michigan. I can feel them when I'm boating."

This would be funny if it weren't so sad. How in the world do the voters of this country manage to put such dumbasses in positions of power and responsibility? So far as I can see this moonbat has never worked a day in her entire life in the private sector. I've seen some vague references to "social worker" and "leadership training consultant." Leadership training? She is nothing less than a professional political hack ... and an amazingly ignorant one at that. And .. get this ... she's the 3rd ranking Democrat in the Senate. Sad.

Oh .. one more thing. Stabenow's husband, Tom Athans, has worked in a few executive positions for left-wing talk radio networks, including Air America ... this while Senator Stabenow has been working to reinstate the so-called "Fairness Doctrine." Conflict of interest anyone?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://boortz.com/nealz_nuze/2009/08/there-is-no-way-in-hell-that-t.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://boortz.com/nealz_nuze/2009/08/th ... hat-t.html</a><!-- m -->
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
mkay.
She is a stupid, stupid woman. Either stupid because she actually believes what she said, or stupid because she actually expects us to believe it.
We brought this up at work one day, how mild winters, cold springs, mild summers.

"Obama must have fixed Global Warming already, he's great!"

the Dems in the office quickly reply.

"Don't be a dick, you know damn well it's "Climate Change" not Global Warming"

So apparently the term has changed and the rest of the world is late to find out. :roll:
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
They havn't earned the "Dumbacrat" label for no reason. Stab-you-now isnt the only Dem in congress who has problems with reality.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"