Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do anyone except whites listen to FB&HW?
Everyone that's ever called in since i started listening has been a cracker.
You can't make people listen if they don't want to. Its not as if they portray themselves as racists. The audience they have is the audience they have. I don't think they need to appololgize for us.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I'm not saying they should.
But pigeon-holing this show into..
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/</a><!-- m -->
There are some other colors of the spectrum that listen. I am hispanic, well a mix mostly of itiallian and puerto rican but hispanic nonetheless. and there are some black people that listen, I've known some personally. so no, this show isn't a crackerfest.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Question: How do you know for sure the color of someone's skin by their voice?

I can remember specifically a few times the guys have asked the input of black audience members and they had no problem getting people to call in.
That's what she said.
I knew it wouldn't be very long before doktor put his foot in his mouth...
potthole Wrote:I knew it wouldn't be very long before doktor put his foot in his mouth...
not really putting his foot in his mouth, he is a quirky kind of guy and he has quirky questions. I don't think he meant to be offensive or trollish about any of it.
Noone understands me but you, Mike-kun Big Grin

But anyways; For me it is possible to determine the ethnicity of a person by their voice.
Black people and White People have very distinct vocal regions they use when speaking.
doktor Wrote:But anyways; For me it is possible to determine the ethnicity of a person by their voice.
Black people and White People have very distinct vocal regions they use when speaking.

See what I mean, Philly? Foot has been firmly planted into mouth.
potthole Wrote:
doktor Wrote:But anyways; For me it is possible to determine the ethnicity of a person by their voice.

I see someone speaking their mind. Come on, you can't seriously tell me that he is the first person that would tell you they could tell someone's race by the sound of their voice.
I would disagree that you can tell black people from white people just by the sound of their voice.

I would, however, agree with potthole that the doktor likes to ride a fine line when it comes to topics that most (I said most, not all) people in this forum tend to avoid. Yes, he is more than welcome to voice his "opinion," but he also gets to face the consequences of doing so. I don't really think he cares what other people think of him. I think he's just here to get a rise out of others. Just my .02.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I've talked to black people and white people on the phone/mic without knowing them personally
your logic is flawed.
I'm black
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Well that's all i needed to know.

Simple question that turned into "NUH-UH UH-HUH"
Wiener Poopie Wrote:I'm black

I'm Half Black
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
You don't count, Howie.
My people do not like this thread!

[Image: thatsracistmelon.gif]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Philly Mike Wrote:
potthole Wrote:

I see someone speaking their mind. Come on, you can't seriously tell me that he is the first person that would tell you they could tell someone's race by the sound of their voice.

He's the first person I've seen make such a statement that actually means it.

Every other time I've heard something like that, it's been in a very joking manner, because everybody else I've heard say such a thing realizes how ignorant of a statement it is.
Wrong. Wrong Wrong Wrong.
You are forgetting the very disinct accent that is mostly present
which is what i'm referring to.
potthole Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:
potthole Wrote:

He's the first person I've seen make such a statement that actually means it.

Every other time I've heard something like that, it's been in a very joking manner, because everybody else I've heard say such a thing realizes how ignorant of a statement it is.

While it may seem like an ignorant statement it is what he thinks. And yeah queenie, he probably does say these things to get a rise out of others, however he does post it all in the touchy subject which is appropriate for what he brings up.

I have known people when going to tech school who would stay they know how to tell, and there is no way you can tell them otherwise. Dok does have a point that a lot of people of specific races do have a specific way of speaking in which you can tell, but there are a lot out there who you would be wrong to assume they are/aren't. for example if you hear darius rucker speak you could never tell, but if you hear 50 cent speak you can be safe to assume so. It is all in how you perceive it.
I never said that doktor shouldn't be posting what he's posting. I am merely saying that I find his statements to be rather ignorant. He's able to state his opinion, and I'm able to state mine. It works both ways.
potthole Wrote:I never said that doktor shouldn't be posting what he's posting. I am merely saying that I find his statements to be rather ignorant. He's able to state his opinion, and I'm able to state mine. It works both ways.
either way i think we all can agree he is unstable of mind... right dok?
It various from day to day.
the medicine don't work unless you take them
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
imatoolhed Wrote:the medicine don't work unless you take them
but the pills make the fun go away.
See, Mike-kun knows how it is.
either way... back on topic. If you had any questions on this here is proof that someone except whites does listen.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=742950179&ref=nf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=742950179&ref=nf</a><!-- m -->
look at his firends list FBHW is there
Well the proof is in the pudding.
and in this case chocolate pudding.

Thanks, folks. Seeya.