Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save the Friday Top Five
On Friday Free Beer said that they would change the Friday Top Five to the Friday Top 3 next week since they suck at time management.

I think that the Friday Top 5 is one of the best bits they do every week. I hope they can come up with a way to keep it the way it is without having to drop it down to a top 3.

I'd even rather see them change it to a weekly top 5 where each guy on the show gives their top 5 on a different day. That way they would only need to reserve one or two segments each day, rather than a huge chunk of the show on Fridays.
I think top 3 actually makes it harder on them to narrow it down. It does take up a lot of segments on Fridays currently and I think top 3 would take it down to 4 segments at the most and most likely 3 allowing for even more funny content to fit in at the end of the week.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Eh, I say leave it the way they want to do it. It's their show, and at least they are keeping the bit.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I like the idea of only 3. I enjoy Friday Top Five but it takes so damn long. Friday Top Three is a good compromise.
That's what she said.
I hate to say it, but I think they are going to run out of good topics eventually anyway. There's only a finite number of stories. I refuse to complain about content after all my podcasting complaints
The Friday top 5 always ends up being the Friday/Monday Top 5.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Allyson Wrote:I like the idea of only 3. I enjoy Friday Top Five but it takes so damn long. Friday Top Three is a good compromise.

This.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Top three seems fine with me.
Allyson is hereby the smartest person on the message board!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
They're stupid and Lazy and are stealing money from us
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:They're stupid and Lazy and are stealing money from us
[Image: stopposting.gif]

Tongue Smile

WTF?

[Image: retarded_post.jpg.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
Wiener Poopie Wrote:

WTF?

I know! WTF guys!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Seriously, how the hell do you manage to wake up breathing every morning?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Seriously, how the hell do you manage to wake up breathing every morning?

sleep apnea mask...it's a medical condition...dick
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.

That's all.

-steve
steev Wrote:hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha.

That's all.

-steve

This is actual footage of the comment steev made

[Image: thfreakslaughingnbmt9.gif]

Sarcasm is largely unappreciated in this world.

Word.
im torn, i found the sarcasm of howies post funny but I would like to see philly and orz continue to beat him up. my brain hurts, im going to take a nap now
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
potthole Wrote:

Sarcasm is largely unappreciated in this world.
Oh i saw the sarcasm but in the same idea of schuyler it's fun to beat up on howie.
0rz0ski Wrote:Allyson is hereby the smartest person on the message board!

BOOO, I said the same thing she did like 2 posts earlier....damn you Zane you only picked her cause she is female.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Allyson is hereby the smartest person on the message board!

BOOO, I said the same thing she did like 2 posts earlier....damn you Zane you only picked her cause she is female.

And because her avatar is hot...maybe if your avatar was your schwantz Zane would pay attention?

Ashleyme Wrote:I hate to say it, but I think they are going to run out of good topics eventually anyway. There's only a finite number of stories.

I agree with this now. Steve repeated a story today for the top three things you got in trouble for that he already told I believe when the topic was the top five childhood memories.

Although I must say, I still love the ironclad excuse of blaming everything on teenagers. They are the scourge of the Earth.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:
Ashleyme Wrote:I hate to say it, but I think they are going to run out of good topics eventually anyway. There's only a finite number of stories.

I agree with this now. Steve repeated a story today for the top three things you got in trouble for that he already told I believe when the topic was the top five childhood memories.

Although I must say, I still love the ironclad excuse of blaming everything on teenagers. They are the scourge of the Earth.

Ya know, I wasn't sure if I had told that or not honestly. I remember that it had come up at some point recently, but wasn't sure if it was on or off the air and what segment it happened during. Regardless, teenagers can be blamed for anything...bastards!

-steve